Affiliate Marketing Associate
AllTrails is the most trusted and used outdoors platform in the world. We help people explore the outdoors with hand-curated trail maps along with photos, reviews, and user recordings crowdsourced from our community of millions of registered hikers, mountain bikers and trail runners in 150 countries. AllTrails is frequently ranked as a top-5 Health and Fitness app and has been downloaded by over 40 million people worldwide.
Every day, we solve incredibly hard problems so that we can get more people outside having healthy, authentic experiences and a deeper appreciation of the outdoors. Join us!
About the Team
The AllTrails marketing team is building a global, beloved outdoors brand. We launch and scale creative and performance-driven marketing levers to bring more people onto the AllTrails platform, and develop compelling angles to engage with and retain existing subscribers.
The first-ever AllTrails Affiliate Marketing Associate has a unique opportunity to shape the fast-growing AllTrails brand. The right candidate brings affiliate and performance marketing experience, and is persistent, resourceful, and creative in garnering affiliate partners and placements. Above all, this person is inspired by empowering consumers around the world to access the outdoors.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Identifying, pitching, and onboarding new content affiliate partners based on data-driven prioritization
- Developing placement ideas and pitches to source new placements; amplifying integrated marketing calendar with aligned pitches; experimenting to understand what content is most effective
- Partnering with AllTrails public relations team to win incremental media coverage
- Experimenting with affiliate partner business arrangements to understand what incentives are most effective
- Creating methodology and tools to track results across all stages of the affiliate funnel – from partner prospecting to placement conversion
- Building a scalable model to realize a high volume of highly productive placements with affiliate partners around the world
- Monitoring affiliate placements to ensure AllTrails is represented accurately
- Leading relationship with affiliate technology partner, including measurement
- Data-driven marketer: you will measure your impact and iterate to drive accelerated growth
- Savvy and at the forefront of consumer trends or storylines. You are eager to find new ways to be relevant to affiliate partners and have your finger on the pulse of the media landscape.
- Results orientation. You dig into the details and focus on what truly matters and are highly motivated by goal accomplishment
- Outstanding communication. You can distill vast sets of data into key themes or learnings, and succinctly and convincingly communicate these to stakeholders
- Empathy, open-mindedness, and humility
- Comfort with ambiguity and self-directed
- Passion for the outdoors
- Experience working at a mobile-first B2C company
- High-growth or subscription business experience
Our Commitment to You:
- A competitive and equitable compensation plan. This is a full-time, salaried position that includes equity
- Physical & mental well-being including health, dental and vision benefits + a monthly stipend for wellness expenses
- Trail Days: First Friday of each month off to hit the trails!
- Unlimited PTO
- Flexible parental leave
- Remote employee equipment stipend to create a great remote work environment
- Annual continuing education stipend
- Discounts on subscriptions and merchandise for you and your friends & family
- An authentic investment in you as a human being and your career as a professional