RTI is seeking an Aerospace & Defense marketing professional to create and execute marketing plans to help build the RTI brand and generate opportunities across A&D markets. We are looking for someone who is a well-rounded marketer with experience in both A&D and in B2B marketing (ideally software).
You’ll create and execute targeted marketing campaigns to build awareness and preference for RTI software through thought leadership, content generation, strategic partner initiatives, and more. You will help the company understand key market and customer requirements, and work to develop industry messaging, competitive positioning and creative customer stories. You’ll combine your industry experience with your creative marketing eye to keep RTI at the forefront of the global defense market.
The ideal candidate will have strong writing and editing skills, is an expert communicator, and a natural project manager. If you are smart, organized, creative, collaborative and want to join a team that knows how to have fun while working hard to make an impact, this is the perfect opportunity for you! From drafting and editing content to assisting with social media campaigns to developing GTM plans, you will have a front row seat to how RTI runs a smarter world.
- Lead and own the marketing plan development and execution for RTI in Aerospace & Defense
- Drive the development and execution of industry messaging, positioning and go-to-market marketing strategies
- Draft and edit A&D content including but not limited to: speaking abstracts, event messaging, blog posts, articles and presentations
- Build and execute proactive, multi-channel demand generation campaigns in support of corporate A&D initiatives and priorities; coordinate campaign execution within the Marketing Department; conduct post-program analysis to measure campaign success metrics
- Collaborate closely with the market development and sales teams to serve as a pulse of the industry, contributing themes and thought leadership topics to corporate content and communication channels, such as blog posts, social media posts, contributed articles, etc.
- Build relationships with marketing counterparts at select partner organizations; develop and execute partner co-marketing and sales enablement programs
- 3-5 years of experience in industry and/or partner marketing in B2B environments
- Excellent writing and editing abilities
- Proven experience executing results-oriented marketing campaigns in the Aerospace and Defense market
- Excellent communications skills
- Ability to build consensus with key stakeholders and make decisions quickly
- Team player with the ability to quickly establish rapport, credibility and influence throughout an organization at all levels and across departments
- Highly-organized, detail-oriented and proficient at prioritizing and managing multiple projects
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing-related field
Additional skills that will help you to be successful:
- A passion for developing multi-channel marketing plans
- Experience working across a variety of marketing channels and knowledge of how to effectively leverage these channels (e.g., content marketing, advertising, public relations, email marketing, SEM, social media, events, etc.)
- Eager to contribute and grow in a dynamic, growing company
- Flexibility and a sense of humor
- Limited travel required to industry tradeshows, corporate offices and/or customer sites (up to 4x / year)
Don’t meet every single requirement? At RTI, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t perfectly align with all qualifications in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway! You may be just the right candidate for this or another one of our open roles. Learn more about RTI’s Diversity initiatives here!
What we offer you:
- Flexible working schedule
- Remote working + Home Office Stipend to cover the costs of working from home
- Private health and dental insurance
- Flexible Paid Time Off + “Real Vacation Bonus”, an additional bonus for taking more than 1-week of uninterrupted vacation
- Annual bonus based on individual and company performance + other prizes and awards
How is life at RTI:
- We live and work by our core values, which emphasize excellence, teamwork, and reaching your potential. Our motto is “Enjoy the journey”, above all we must enjoy what we do and have fun at work.
- We recognize employees for their achievements, offer great opportunities for career growth and development, and provide the tools they need to succeed.
- We have been certified as a Great Place to Work for four consecutive years both in Spain and the US. In addition, we have been rated as one of the Healthiest Companies in the Bay Area, and listed as one of the Best Companies for Women to Advance.
- We cultivate a fun environment and promote face to face interaction. We hold the Company Kick Off (CKO) once a year, a large event in which the company flies all employees to the Silicon Valley office for a week full of team building, employee recognition, and opportunities to simply enjoy colleagues. We have also implemented our “Team Weeks”, these happen a few times a year and all members from related teams get together in one of our office locations, either in Spain or US (California or Colorado), for a week of face-to-face meetings, training, fun activities, lunches, conversations and shared experiences.
We commit to making your life as satisfying as your career. And, RTI’s team is unmatched; our collaborative, transparent, and creative culture truly sets us apart from the rest. At RTI, you will work in a positive, supportive, diverse environment with a team that truly cares about you. RTI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color national origin, sex, age status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
For more information about how we collect and use your data, please see our Privacy Notice for US Job Applicants and Employees.