Jun means truth, and our culture is built on openness and honesty. Jun Group is a mobile advertising company that delivers beautiful full-screen video and display ads for brands like Nissan, Clorox, Lowe’s, and GSK. These advertisers trust Jun Group because everything we do is brand safe, viewable, and transparent.
We’re looking for an Accounts Payable/Accounts Receivable Specialist to help handle the growth in our company’s business.
- Perform accounts receivable invoicing which involves drafting, obtaining approval, revising, emailing, and recording invoices in our accounting system
- Handle client invoice inquiries by working with sales and account management teams
- Perform cash receipts application by reviewing lockbox reports, AR agings, recording payments, and overnighting checks received to lockbox
- Perform daily accounts receivable collection efforts by contacting clients with past due balances
- Process client credit applications and bank reference checks
- Follow key accounting policies and ensures compliance with revenue recognition procedures
- Submit bills to the proper G/L codes and manage the approval work flow
Here are a few indicators that you're the right person
- You’re thorough, detail-oriented, and organized
- You thrive in fast-paced, entrepreneurial environments
- You’re comfortable working with various financial systems
- You’re a straight talker, unafraid to express opinions or correct mistakes
- Minimum 1-2 years of financial work experience
- 2-year business degree in accounting or business related field
Some company benefits include
- Competitive Pay
- Work Life Balance & Hybrid Work Life
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Mental Health Resources
- Volunteer Opportunities
We’re open to allowing the right person to learn our industry on the job. We welcome diversity and non-traditional paths into all of our roles. We believe in hiring the right person as opposed to the right combination of keywords.