Who You Are:
You are a skilled customer relations professional with an eye for detail, a firm grasp of mathematics, and a knack for solving complex problems while juggling multiple responsibilities.
You’re happy behind the computer, navigating spreadsheets and responding to client emails, and you are equally comfortable speaking to customers and partners in person and on the phone.
You are looking to bring your talents to a team where your ideas and contributions are recognized. You are versatile and thrive in a changing environment where you can spend time in a support role one minute and step into a leading role the next. Your work speaks for itself and you’re looking to take your career to the next level.
About The Role:
You will join our growing Account Management Team and be responsible for working with our account executives, customers, key partners, and internal teams to manage customer quoting and ordering. We are looking for an Account Manager to create long-term, trusting relationships with our customers by providing timely and accurate quotes and responses.
Other responsibilities include:
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts, customer stakeholders, and executive sponsors
- Responsible for working with the Sales team to onboard and integrate new clients and developing existing client relationships
- Coordinate with internal and external parties to properly forecast stocking needs and delivery deadlines for all assigned accounts
- Overseeing customer account management, including negotiating contracts and agreements to maximize profit
- Timely and accurate quotation and order placement for all assigned accounts
- Acting as a client advocate with a focus on improving the buyer experience
- Complete ongoing security awareness training and comply with company policies to the requirements section
- Other duties as assigned
A Little About Us
Our mission is to challenge and enable our employees to achieve great things.
We live and breathe our core values:
- We Before Me: We demonstrate empathy through our actions and solicit diverse voices and opinions. We put ourselves in each other’s shoes, readily admit our mistakes, and generously share our time and knowledge.
- Dare To Be Great: We are big-picture thinkers who focus on solutions to problems. We solicit and offer actionable feedback to others without hesitation. We embrace opportunities to improve ourselves, our teams, and our work. We aim to be the best of the best.
- Own It: We set clear expectations, communicate proactively, and follow through on our commitments. We take pride in the experiences we create and the outcomes we deliver. We are personally invested in the success of our team and our clients. We iterate to deliver ever better results.
We are consistently listed among Inc & Crain's “Best Places to Work” and we're proud of our accessible & engaged executive team. We believe in cultivating an atmosphere of inclusion and providing an environment that enables every employee to work to the best of their ability.
Some of Our Benefits
- Unlimited Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Parental Leave
- Company-funded 401k contributions
- 100% employer covered individual & family health insurance plans provided
- Transparent, candid culture with 1:1 coaching, quarterly performance reviews, and a consistent feedback loop
- Team-building events
- Quirky, diverse, respectful, high-performing coworkers you’ll want to achieve greatness with!
Myriad360 employees must be based in the United States.
Myriad360 is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Pursuant to the NYC Pay Transparency Law, the base salary range in New York City for this position is $65,000 – 80,000, plus opportunities for bonus and/or commission programs. Compensation in other geographies may vary.