The Account Management Specialist (AMS) manages and maintains relationships within a specified client segment for LSA. The role’s primary focus is to grow client revenue and knowledge of LSA’s products and services. Additionally, the AMS will execute duties, including managing the solutions Inbox, providing outstanding client support, and updating the customer relationship management system.
- Prepare, strategize, and execute engagements with existing accounts through phone, e-mail and other forms of communication. Track and measure engagement success.
- Conduct customer outreach program through ongoing outbound call campaign to existing customer base.
- Promote and educate clients as to LSA’s service process, specific market and vendor trends and practices.
- Maintain firstname.lastname@example.org inbox. Timely satisfaction of all requests.
- Create and manage weekly and monthly statistical reports for client feedback. Create and deliver client Business Review; minimum of 1 per year per client.
- Adherence to established Client Services Feedback Process and established timelines and metrics.
- Assist with all aspects of client implementation including coordinating LSA Team, and client, and executing implementation plan.
- Explores and implements growth opportunities by developing relationships with key decision makers, influencers, and end-users.
- Act as liaison for additional clients when directed by AM director or Team lead.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Strong interpersonal skills, diplomacy, and discretion.
- Proactive approach to customer service and a can do attitude.
- Proven success in creating and maintaining customer relationships.
- Multitask and work well under pressure in a time-constrained environment; Able to efficiently and effectively respond to client concerns and projects as they arise.
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics or other CRM preferable.
- Valid Drivers License.