For more than 20 years, PointClickCare has been the backbone of senior care. We’ve amassed the richest senior care dataset making our market density untouchable and our connections to the healthcare ecosystem exponentially more powerful than those of any other platform.
With Collective Medical & Audacious Inquiry, we’ve become the most expansive, full-continuum care collaboration network, offering care teams immediate, point-of-care access to deep, real-time insights at every stage of a patient’s journey.
*This role supports a West Coast US Territory, with up to 50% travel required*
Meet the Role:
Does understanding customer needs and building strong relationships excite you? Are you passionate about proactively reaching out to ensure customer satisfaction while continuously hunting and closing new business? Not only will you be involved in the nurturing of existing accounts, but you will be assigned accounts methodically to explore and create untapped opportunities. You will also be traveling to your assigned territories, and building relationships face-to-face.
· You will be prospecting, cold calling, producing quality leads, and selling within your given territory
· You will deeply understand your customers’ strategic goals, challenges, and identify solutions that add value
· You will bring your best performance when presenting and articulating solutions and/or benefits to multi-level contacts within prospective customers
· You will follow up on leads to close new account business to grow our footprint in the Healthcare Technology space
Meet the Team:
You will report into a Director of Sales and you’ll be working alongside SDR’s and other Account Executives (AEs) to meet sales targets. This team model allows for lots of collaboration and the ability to share stories/best practices. The leadership style can be described in one word, ENABLERS. The leadership support is based on an individualistic approach enabling you to succeed in this role or prepare you for the next.
· You hold a Post-Secondary Degree/College Diploma.
· You have a hunter mentality, with exceptional selling and closing capabilities
· You have a great understanding of the full sales cycle
· You are highly motivated, with a proven history of success in Long-term Care Sales or Enterprise Software/SaaS Solutions
· You are enthusiastic and have strong relationship-building skills
· You are highly organized and have a strong attention to detail
· You are a strong communicator and have excellent presentation skills
· You have a desire to work in an environment that rewards for performance
Working at PointClickCare goes beyond the resume, because the work we perform makes a true difference in people’s lives. We build innovative healthcare technology for seniors and their caregivers that improve their quality of life and well-being on a daily basis. We believe work is so much more meaningful when you’re doing it with a higher purpose.