Mango Languages is looking for a dynamic and high-performing Account Executive with experience selling SaaS over the phone, email, and via web-based presentations. As Mango’s Account Executive, you’ll be hunting and closing new business everyday while sharing our language-learning resources with the world. You’ll also be responsible for managing the entire sales process for your assigned territory, while growing and maintaining your sales pipeline. We’ll look to you as a leader to increase company market share within the K-12 industry. This is the right place for you if you thrive in selling to schools and districts, and promoting language and cultural resources in the K-12 space.
Whether you’re striking up a conversation with a current prospect or shaking hands at a trade show with a stranger, strong communication skills are essential. To flourish as an Account Executive at Mango, you need to excel in your active-listening and consultative selling skills. You’ll need to be self-motivated, hardworking, and persistent. Unwavering and steadfast in achieving your goals, you’ll be able to work independently and as a team player. In this position, you will have a demonstrable record of meeting and exceeding sales goals by securing new business. Innovation and problem solving when faced with roadblocks is key. Ultimately, you are an engaging and inspiring promoter of the product that you sell.
Here at Mango Languages, our purpose is simple but powerful: Our work is devoted to enriching as many lives as possible with language and culture. As a Mango Account Executive, you’ll be sitting at the helm of Mango’s fastest-growing and most exciting markets. If you’re interested in being a part of this team, we’re excited to meet you!
- Drive revenue by meeting and exceeding sales quota on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis.
- Build and establish new territories.
- Schedule and conduct engaging product demos.
- Stay up to date regarding market knowledge and trends.
- Effectively target product offerings to meet the unique needs of multiple markets.
- Forecast and report sales activity and metrics on a weekly basis.
- Thoroughly maintain and update documentation in Salesforce (CRM).
- Become an expert on all Mango products.
- Collaborate across departments to ensure an amazing client experience.
- Attend relevant trade shows and travel as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional experience
- 3 or more years of proven new business sales experience
- Strong experience using Salesforce (or other CRM) as part of your daily routine
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), interpersonal, and presentation skills
- Experience in software sales (SaaS) solutions
- Experience with language-learning products and/or K12 industry selling
- You have existing contacts with K12 schools and district leaders
- You have experience closing large district deals
- You have experience teaching in the classroom
- You have a passion for language and culture
- You can speak more than one language
- Excellent consultative selling skills
- Engaging speaker and active listener
- Strategic thinker
- Persistent and dedicated
- Team player
- Competitive in achieving goals
- Maintains a positive attitude
- Comfortable with cold outreach via phone and email