We all have important information we need to manage, and protecting it should be easy. Over 100,000 businesses and millions of people log in to 1Password to unlock smart, simple access to everything they care about. Our vision is to create a safer, simpler digital future for everyone, and our culture values simplicity, honesty and a human-centric approach to solving problems. Come help us unlock peace of mind so everyone can stay safer online.
Our Enterprise Sales Team is responsible for bringing in some of the most exciting and largest new customers to 1Password. As an Enterprise Account Executive, your primary responsibility will be to work with prospective clients to understand their requirements, identify problems and present clear solutions that meet their needs. Your objective is to build strong relationships with customers, share your enthusiasm for 1Password, demonstrate the product to key stakeholders, and guide them through the purchasing process. This is predominantly an outbound sales role, having strong business acumen and well-rounded prospective sales experience is going to be key to your success.
This is a remote opportunity within Canada.
What we’re looking for:
- 3-5+ years of relevant work experience in an Enterprise Account Executive role in SaaS sales, preferably in the security space
- Demonstrated ability to thrive in an OKR-driven environment, combining strategic thinking with strong business acumen to drive measurable and impactful outcomes
- Excellent communication skills via eMail, Slack, and Zoom – you’re someone who is comfortable translating technical terms for customers who find technology confusing or intimidating
- You are competitive and driven to achieve goals
- You have exceptional organizational skills and pipeline management/forecasting come naturally to you
- You have a consistent track record of overachieving, and have managed sales targets upwards of $1M/year
- You have a growth mindset, positive attitude and are a self-starter
- You are someone who believes in team-selling and has experience working cross-functionally to help close strategic opportunities
What you can expect:
- You will act as the main point of contact for prospective clients interested in evaluating 1Password, and responsible for that relationship until a customer purchase
- Manage a pipeline of clients and understand decision drivers for each deal
- Maintain an up to date record of all communication with clients, including emails, phone calls and next steps
- Work with various stakeholders within an organization, often including C-Suite Executives, Engineering and Security teams