Build the future of data. Join the Snowflake team.
Our Enterprise sales team is expanding and we are seeking a qualified Account Executive with expertise in the industry. In this role you will use your creative prospecting skills to strategically pursue net new business and expand business for current customers.
Your role will encompass prospecting, developing, and closing business within a timely manner while focusing on the clients’ requirements.
This role is a unique opportunity to contribute in a meaningful way to high visibility, high impact projects. You will be successful in this role if you are able to act with autonomy, take accountability and be open to new perspectives and ideas. Our team carries a deep curiosity to learn and are always looking for innovative ways to meet and exceed our customers needs.
AS AN ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE AT SNOWFLAKE YOU WILL:
- Become an expert on Snowflake’s product and conduct discovery calls, customized demos, and presentations to prospective customers
- Be the trusted advisor to the customer by understanding their existing and future IT roadmap to drive the Snowflake solution within the marketplace
- Prospect qualification and the development of new sales opportunities and ongoing revenue streams
- Land, adopt, expand, and deepen sales opportunities with accounts in your region
- Achieve sales quotas for allocated accounts and/or territory on a quarterly and annual basis by developing a sales strategy in the allocated territory with a target prospect list, and a regional sales plan.
- Work closely with cross functional teams including sales engineering, professional services, marketing, legal and finance.
On Day One We Will Expect You To Have:
- 6+ years sales experience with consistent success meeting or exceeding sales objectives selling technical solutions and software products into the enterprise market.
- Demonstrable experience executing enterprise complex sales strategies and tactics within one of the following spaces Data Warehousing, Business Intelligence, Data Science and/or AI/ML
- A familiarity with solution-based approach to selling, have experience managing a complex sales process and possess excellent presentation and listening skills, organization and contact management capabilities.
- The ability to build our product and company like it’s your own, specifically defining and executing sales plans to meet strategic & financial targets, leveraging industry, partner & Go-to-Market knowledge
- This ability to provide open, honest and respectful feedback creating an inclusive work environment
- A reputation for Making Each Other Better: Resulting in long standing relationships with internal cross functional partners and the ability to create an inclusive work environment
- Proven ability to independently manage, develop, and close new client relationships.
- Experience hitting multi million $ revenue targets on an annual basis.