BLANKSLATE Partners is thrilled to partner with Claris Healthcare as they grow their team!
About the Company
Claris Healthcare is a leading provider of remote patient monitoring and social engagement technology for older adults and persons with disabilities. We provide a comprehensive care communication software platform that allows caregivers to provide virtual care for patients at home to help them manage chronic conditions, rehabilitation and prevent social isolation. Every day we improve the lives of patients and caregivers with our Claris Continuum and Claris Companion solutions.
Founded in 2012 by a leadership team with extensive health care experience, we continue to grow, evolve and perfect our software and hardware platforms in new US markets.
At Claris, we provide a means for isolated seniors and those living with chronic health problems to better engage with their families, friends and caregivers through our technology and platform. Our emphasis on care and service to those who need it most makes working at Claris especially rewarding.
We are seeking a consultative Account Executive who is passionate about better aging, and brings experience in Social Care, AgeTech, and HealthTech to join our sales team. Reporting directly to the Chief Revenue Officer this is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast-growing organization that is making a difference in the lives of thousands of patients, their families, and caregivers.
Client Acquisition and Growth:
- Identify and prospect potential clients with needs from social care to remote patient monitoring.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with existing clients, ensuring customer satisfaction, growth and retention.
- Conduct product demonstrations and presentations to showcase the value proposition.
- Attend industry events and conferences to represent Claris (approximately 10% travel)
Sales and Revenue Generation:
- Meet and exceed sales targets by effectively selling Claris solutions and their benefits
- Develop and execute strategic sales plans to maximize revenue
- Negotiate terms and close sales agreements
- Generate new leads and manage sales pipeline
- Manage contract renewals for existing clients
- Cultivate and support lead generation activities.
Market Research and Analysis:
- Stay informed about industry trends, competitors, and market conditions.
- Conduct regular market research to identify new opportunities and potential challenges.
- Provide feedback to the product development team based on client needs and market demands.
Collaboration and Communication:
- Work closely with cross-functional teams, including marketing, customer support, and product development, to ensure seamless client experiences.
- Communicate effectively with clients to understand their requirements and address any concerns or inquiries promptly.
Reporting and Documentation:
- Maintain accurate records of sales activities, customer interactions, and transactions.
- Prepare regular reports on sales performance, market trends, and other relevant metrics.
- 3+ years of proven experience as an Account Executive in the healthcare technology sector
- Experience in the Aging technology market is strongly desired.
- Familiarity with Area Agencies on Aging and related care partners strongly desired.
- Track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong negotiation and closing abilities.
- Familiarity with CRM software and sales analytics tools.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field.
- Self-motivated and ability to work with minimal supervision
- Compensation: Uncapped on-target earnings with a base salary of $85,000-$95,000 USD depending on experience.
- Sick Days and Paid Time Off
- Learning and Development Reimbursement
- Remote Work
At Claris Healthcare, we pride ourselves on being a friendly, positive team, proud to be doing good things for the world. Come join us and make a difference.