At MCG, we lead the healthcare community to deliver patient-focused care. We have a mission-driven team of talented physicians and technical experts developing our evidence-based content and innovating our products to accelerate improvements in healthcare. If you are driven to enhance the US healthcare system, MCG is eager to have you join our team. We cultivate a work environment that nurtures personal and professional growth, and this is a thrilling time to become a part of our organization. With dynamic roles that offer meaningful impact, you'll be able to fully realize your potential. Plus, you'll enjoy world-class benefits and the security, stability, and resources of our parent company, Hearst, with over 100 years of experience.
As an Account Executive, you will be responsible for building and maintaining positive relationships with MCG clients at multiple levels of the organization throughout the client lifecycle. The Account Executive will utilize a consultative approach to our clients to build trust and confidence by becoming a partner in both MCG and in the ever-changing healthcare industry. This will include interactions with key decision-makers and influencers. The Account Executive leverage these relationships to position and sell MCG products in conjunction with the MCG Sales team, as well as add-on services designed to assist the client’s initial and ongoing implementations. The Account Executive will manage assigned client accounts and will work collaboratively with other MCG client facing teams to drive a consistent client service strategy for each account. The Account Executive will also champion any assigned remediation accounts and develop action plans to restore the client to a normal status.
- Develops a yearly Account Profile for all clients along with individualized client plan.
- Works with MCG support teams to resolve issues, including bug fixes and product enhancements, coordinating resources with internal teams.
- Develop a deep relationship with clients and document client concerns on Salesforce.
- Help clients integrate MCG products into their workflow and clinical processes.
- Conducts client meetings to ensure success of client start up activities.
- Conducts Use Case Assessments Per protocols.
- Identifies & quantifies upsell opportunities to enhance the clients’ use of MCG products.
- Continually provides valuable information to the client based on the products purchased from MCG.
- Provides feedback to internal stakeholders on product enhancements, and process improvements.
- Ability to travel 30% – 40%
What We’re Looking For:
- Bachelor’s degree, MBA preferred.
- Previous account management or inside sales experience
- Proficiency in making presentations over the phone when required.
- Experience in healthcare or software as service industries
- Demonstrate ability in analyzing client data/statistics and formulate solutions to issues identified by the data.
- Experienced in working directly with Executive team Leaders.
- Well defined presentation and communication skills
Anticipated Pay Range: $92,000 – $129,300
Other compensation: Commission Eligible
Perks & Benefits:
💻 Remote work
🩺 Medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance
📈 401K retirement plan; flexible spending and health savings account
🏝️ 15 days of paid time off + additional front-loaded personal days
🏖️ 14 company-recognized holidays + paid volunteer days
👶 8 weeks of paid parental leave + 10 weeks of paid bonding leave
🌈 LGBTQ+ Health Services
🐶 Pet insurance
📣 Check out more of our benefits here: https://www.mcg.com/about/careers/benefits/
We embrace diversity and equal opportunity and are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. Only with diverse thoughts and ideas will we be able to create the change we want in healthcare. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be for it.
MCG Health is a Seattle, Washington-based company and is considering remote with a preference of candidates located in the East Timezone.
As an essential function of this role, you will be required to attend in-person meetings and/or conduct in-person training at our clients’ worksites. Our clients may have certain requirements, including but not limited to requiring all visitors or guests in their sites to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. By applying for this role, you understand that you will be required to meet any such client requirements. Failure to do so may result in the rescission of an offer and/or termination of employment.
MCG is a leading healthcare organization dedicated to patient-focused care. We value our employees' unique differences and are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. Our diverse workforce helps us achieve our goal of providing the right care to everyone. We welcome all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, disability, pregnancy, parental status, genetic information, or political affiliation. We are committed to improving equity in healthcare and believe that a diverse workplace fosters curiosity, innovation, and business success. We are happy to provide accommodations for individuals. Please let us know if you require any support.