Role: Account Executive
We’re looking for a collaborative, hard-working Account Executive to join one of the hottest startups in the US!
You’ll spend your time:
As part of the US sales team within a global sales org you will play a meaningful role in scaling one of the fastest growing companies in the Developer and Security spaces. As an Account Executive at Snyk, you'll be responsible for the end-to-end sales cycle for prospective customers, taking warm inbound leads, and building strong relationships with key stakeholders in the DevSecOps space and digital transformation teams at companies. Our existing customer base ranges from mid-market companies who like to move fast right up to slow burn large enterprises like Google and Salesforce.
You will have the opportunity to contribute to the iterative improvement of our sales process, tone and approach, and you'll have plenty of scope to inform the way we develop our internal tooling to help you work efficiently and effectively.
We're a collaborative team from a variety of backgrounds, made up of sales executives and technical sales engineers. We spend time coaching each other, giving and receiving feedback, and ensuring we work together to make the most of the skills and experience we have within the team to maximize performance and earning potential.
You should apply if you:
- have carried a sales quota for minimum 3 years.
- have experience selling a technical product, and you want to join a startup on its way to success.
- understand the software developer lifecycle and can articulate how a developer tooling product might fit in.
- have experience of both short and long sales cycles.
- are self-motivated and hard-working: you aim to exceed your quota, and you enjoy working in fast-paced environments.
- are collaborative and love belonging to a high-achieving sales team.
- are resilient: you believe mistakes and failures are learning opportunities, and you value feedback.
- are open, honest and take an entrepreneurial approach to sales, mindful of your customer's risk tolerance.
- have experience working in a fully remote position.
Please apply below! We care deeply about the warm, inclusive environment we've created and we value diversity – we welcome applications from those typically underrepresented in tech. If you like the sound of this role, but are not totally sure whether you're the right person, do apply anyway 🙂
Snyk is the leader in developer security. We empower the world's developers to build secure applications and equip security teams to meet the demands of the digital world. Our developer-first approach ensures organizations can secure all of the critical components of their applications from code to cloud, leading to increased developer productivity, revenue growth, customer satisfaction, cost savings and an overall improved security posture.
At Snyk, we envision an inclusive technology industry powering a more sustainable and secure world. Since our founding, Snykers have cared deeply for one another and the developer and security communities as well as the larger world around us. Learn more about our Snyk Impact social and environmental mission and take action with us here.
Snyk's Developer Security Platform automatically integrates with a developer's workflow and is purpose-built for security teams to collaborate with their development teams. Snyk is used by 1,200 customers worldwide today, including industry leaders such as Asurion, Google, Intuit, MongoDB, New Relic, Revolut and Salesforce.