Altoros, an established provider of software development services, is looking for a Senior QA Engineer with Automation Experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 5+ years of experience in QA
- Understanding of development methodologies
- Strong troubleshooting and debugging skills
- Experience with creation and implementation testing strategy for the solution
- Experienced with SQL is a must
- Experience with testing REST API, Swagger, HTTP/HTTPS, JSON
- Experience with common delivery tools and processes
- Upper Intermediate level of English
- Experience of IoT projects is a big plus
- Experience in Java, Selenium and JMeter
- Experience in Security Testing
- Determine the test strategy for the product features, test documents creation
- Designing and implementing full lifecycle for software testing
- Conducting testing at different stages of development
- Evaluating the results obtained, continuous improvements of work
- Build, enhance and maintain automation frameworks
- Participation in Load and Security Testing
- Opportunities for professional development
- Flexible remote working schedule
- External education, partly/fully paid relevant certifications
- Physical and mental support compensation
- Corporate English and Polish language classes and specialized courses
- Paid sick leave and five sick days
- Transparent employment and payment schemas.
We are hoping for fruitful collaboration.
Join Altoros Team!