Are you interested in working with the World’s leading AI-powered Quality Engineering Company? Ready to advance your career, team up with global thought leaders across industries and make a difference every day? Join us at Qualitest!
We are looking for Senior GIS Data Engineer to join our growing team in Mountain View, CA, United States.
We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced Senior GIS Data Engineer with specialized skills in Esri ArcGIS & FME (Feature Manipulation Engine) to join our team. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in GIS data integration and transformation. The Senior GIS Data Engineer will play a key role in optimizing geospatial workflows, ensuring data accuracy, and driving innovation in GIS processes.
Architect and develop advanced FME workbenches, ensuring seamless map data transformation, comprehensive analysis, and robust reporting capabilities.
Spearhead the documentation of tools and best practices for the effective management of FME workbench assets, encompassing rigorous testing and efficient distribution to target environments.
Collaborate closely with team members, providing consultation on FME utilization in diverse data engineering scenarios.
Take charge of the management and administration of internal FME Server instances, ensuring optimal functionality, and oversee the FME Flow Hosted instance.
Innovate and optimize FME workflows to enhance GIS data integration, addressing evolving project requirements.
Lead efforts in data quality assurance and testing procedures to guarantee accuracy and reliability in FME workbenches.
Develop and implement strategies for monitoring and improving the performance of FME workbenches in both desktop and server environments.
Manage the migration of data between systems, overseeing the smooth transition and integration of information.
1. Possess in-depth expertise with FME Desktop (Form) and FME Server (Flow), demonstrating proficiency in working with diverse data sources including ArcGIS Online, ArcGIS Server, relational databases, files, and Cloud Stores.
2. Showcase a practical understanding of the PythonCaller transformer and the HTTPCaller transformer, applying them effectively in FME workbench development.
3. Demonstrate hands-on experience using/interacting with ArcGIS products and data formats.
4. Exhibit familiarity with OGC data and service formats, including tabular formats, enhancing the breadth of experience in GIS data interaction.
Top 3 Must Haves: (ideally looking for about 10 years of experience, hands on)
1. FME Certified Professional and/or FME Certified Flow Professional certifications
2. Architect and develop advanced FME workbenches, ensuring seamless map data transformation, comprehensive analysis, and robust reporting capabilities.
3. Take charge of the management and administration of internal FME Server instances, ensuring optimal functionality, and oversee the FME Flow Hosted instance.
- Founded in 1997, Qualitest offers a wide range of digital quality solutions designed to provide enterprise customers with end-to-end quality management services across the software lifecycle. Qualitest achieves this by deploying engagement models tailored to the precise quality engineering needs of technology platforms in the financial services, health services, telecom, technology, retail, media, gaming, and utilities industries. It has operations in the US, UK, India, Germany, Romania, Israel, Argentina, Mexico, Switzerland, and Portugal, and serves over 400 blue-chip customers worldwide.
- We provide industry-leading managed services that drive Quality for Quality Assurance and Testing of hardware devices, software apps and experiences as well as Ground Truth Data Services for artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML)
- Be a part of a company who strives to support for diversity and inclusion in the workplace – we are one, we are many at Qualitest. Celebrate culture, share knowledge with engineers from around the globe, and inspire each other through our differences. We have more than 40% women and around 120 different nationalities.
- Local and global opportunities – we offer you internal rotation and international mobility opportunities to grow your career.
- Clear view of your career and progression with the company – Qualitest is growing massively (since 2021 – tripled our employees base – we now have more than 8,000 engineers) and giving you the opportunity to grow with us.
- Work hard and play harder with our flexible and casual culture. Take a break from work and join an employee event, or enjoy the amenities and games provided from one of our Employees Centers.
- Never stop experimenting and learning with QCraft – our Learning & Development platform: 50,000+ courses, 300+ virtual labs, mentorship and leadership programs, professional tribes, sponsored certifications, and much more
- Earn bonuses via our Client Referral and Employee Referral Program’s. Refer and earn – tap your network for net-worth.
- We recognize our employees work via our Qudos platform – You can earn bonuses and spot awards by celebrating your and your peers’ achievements.
- A Competitive pay, the salary range for the role is $110,000 – $130,000.
- Save your earnings and prepare for your future by enrolling in our 401k plan where Qualitest will match your contributions accelerating your savings plan.
- Life and disability insurance.
- Take care of your health with enrollment into one of our competitive healthcare benefits.