Ōura is an award-winning and fast-growing startup that helps people track all stages of sleep and activity using the Ōura Ring and connected app. By providing daily feedback and practical steps to inspire healthy lifestyles, we’ve helped a quarter of a million people improve their sleep, understand their bodies, and transform their health. We’re on a mission to empower every person to own their inner potential, and we’re seeking candidates who want to make an impact on our journey.
The CX Workforce Manager will be responsible for informing the staffing forecasts and agent performance analysis of the Oura CX team and our BPO partners.
The ideal candidate has previous experience generating staffing forecasts and working with managers to implement staffing changes and organizational improvements to provide our customers with the most efficient help experience possible. You should be comfortable managing data connections and reporting dashboards to generate reliable data and easy to understand dashboards. Collaborating with partners to ensure that they make smart, informed decisions for the organization is a focus that drives you, and you thrive at it.
This role will be remote.
- Manage internal and vendor performance of staffing and efficiency goals like Service Level Attainment, Utilization, Occupancy, Schedule Adherence, and Average Handling Time across email, social, and chat channels.
- Develop and maintain dashboards to visualise forecasts and performance metrics
- Collaborate with data analysts to manage flow of information in Snowflake and Tableau needed to develop forecasts and track performance metrics
- Lead in depth discussions with team managers regarding staffing forecasts and agent performance in order to increase understanding and adoption of forecasts suggestions
- Increase efficiency by recommending coordinated staffing strategies that support the needs of a customer contact center
- Serve as a trusted partner and advisor to leadership teams
- Direct staffing alignment between BPO partners and resources to ensure minimal impact to customers
We would love to have you on our team, if you have:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience
- 3 years of experience in workforce management, vendor management, contact center operations, and managing BPO operations
- Experience leading projects with competing resources and priorities
- Experience with forecasting and/or workforce management systems (i.e., Verint, Aspect, etc.)
- Experience in capacity planning, forecasting, real-time management, and reporting
- Ability to partner with internal stakeholders across different functions/geographies to manage change and drive continuous improvement initiatives
- Ability to work with large amounts of data to identify trends and patterns using cloud-based analytics tools (i.e., Tableau, Looker, etc.)
- Excellent organizational, project management, communication, and presentation skills
- Experience with SQL and/or snowflake
- Experience with Tableau
At Ōura, we care about you and your wellbeing. Everyone here at Ōura has a ring of their own and is continually looking to improve their health. What you’ll get:
- A competitive salary and equity
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Wellness benefits
- Flexible working hours + work-life balance,
- An Ōura ring of your own
- 20 days of PTO
- Amazing culture of collaborative and passionate coworkers
Ōura is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Individuals seeking employment at Ōura are considered without regards to age, socioeconomic status, ancestry, color, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, protected family care or medical leave status, race, religion (including beliefs and practices or the absence thereof), sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. We will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.