Website Big Health
At Big Health, our purpose is to help millions back to good mental health. We do this through our digital therapeutics: Daylight™ for worry and anxiety, and Sleepio™ for poor sleep. These fully automated cognitive-behavioral programs are as scalable and clinically validated as drugs. Our software combines the intimacy of the human voice, engaging animation, and clinically rigorous techniques to engage people anytime and anywhere and ultimately help them overcome their mental health issues.
Our UK business is growing rapidly, and we have ambitious growth plans for 2022. In 2021 the Scottish Government became the first country in the world to offer digital therapeutics for insomnia and anxiety nationwide in partnership with Big Health.
We have an exciting opportunity for a UK Content Marketing Manager to join our growing marketing team. This role will have a focus on developing compelling content to help build brand awareness and engagement in our product propositions in UK target markets to support lead generation campaigns.
Big Health is a remote-first company – we are headquartered in San Francisco and have a distributed team across the US and the UK. This role can be based anywhere in the UK. Join us!
What you’ll do…
- Working with internal stakeholders, subject matter experts and our creative teams you will take responsibility for developing content for our key UK target audiences, including but not limited to blogs, thought leadership, audio-visual assets, website copy and sales materials – guiding creative direction as needed.
- Working alongside our Communications Team and PR partners you will support the development of content for placing in target media outlets, and identify opportunities to repurpose the content through Big Health channels.
- Execute on a content strategy for our UK website, adding awesome content for our target audiences that both drives awareness and provides value to visitors, supporting inbound lead generation.
- Working closely with our events team in the US, you’ll help manage our busy events schedule, identifying new editorial opportunities for Big Health key opinion leaders. As part of this, you will also manage a series of webinars specifically to support lead generation campaign activity for the UK market.
- Accelerate our B2B organic social media outreach, leveraging great content and messaging to best effect. Develop social media campaigns that help build awareness and engagement amongst our target audience and drive traffic to our website.
- Working with the UK Marketing Director and internal stakeholders, you will help define and refine value propositions and messaging for our target markets, identifying key customers needs, and develop brand and product messaging that address these needs.
- Analyse customer insights, market trends, and competitor positioning to help further refine our messaging.
What you’ll bring…
- A highly creative and innovative approach to content development, with experience in developing compelling messaging and copy that convey complex themes with simple, engaging narratives.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organisational skills, flexibility, and the ability to manage tight schedules.
- The ability to work collaboratively as part of a small but growing team while also working independently and unsupervised as needed.
It would be great if you had…
- 5+ years of content management and development experience
- 2-3 years experience of working with a B2B healthtech company, marketing to NHS organisations.
- Experience with social media management.
- Working knowledge of brand strategy, brand building, and brand management.
- Experience of working in a fast-moving start-up environment is an advantage.
Life at Big Health
- Be part of a team that includes clinical psychologists, software engineers, business leaders and even a former professional magician [shh… it’s a secret].
- Surround yourself with the smartest, most enthusiastic and dedicated people you’ll ever meet, but who listen well, learn from their mistakes and when things go wrong, generously pull together to help each other out
- Check out our values – they’re a living, breathing part of our culture
- Enjoy benefits including a generous vacation policy, professional development fund, flexible working locations and more.
- Competitive salary packages including stock options.