*this role is open to remote working within the UK. Successful candidates will be required to travel to their closest UNiDAYS hub (London or Nottingham) on occasion.
The role in a nutshell
As Partner Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for the planning, execution and optimisation of partner marketing campaigns across all channels. You will be accountable for the trade performance with a focus on top partner and onsite strategy including managing and executing all On Network advertising campaigns. You will lead the Trade & Partner Marketing function and work closely with the experts in paid social, programmatic and CRM.
Day to day responsibilities
- Run weekly reports to measure and analyse trade and member performance, tracking against business KPI’s and targets. Identify key drivers and misses, putting in place actions and recommendations to drive performance.
- Proactively analyse vertical and top partner performance and recommend corrective actions where necessary.
- You will be responsible for campaign reporting and best practice sharing, across partner marketing campaigns, and support the commercial team with the input they need to deliver partner success.
- Work with commercial to create joint business and trade marketing plans for top partners to drive partner performance and strengthen relationships.
- Work closely with the Revenue Performance team to holistically shape the inventory and advertising campaign packages, and manage advertising inventory and yield management to deliver commercial targets.
- You will be accountable for ensuring that commercial campaigns are delivering expected outputs, both in terms of inventory commitments, but also expected business outputs.
- Work with your team of campaign coordinators and customer success managers to proactively analyse campaigns, and recommend corrective actions where necessary.
- Leveraging student moments, trends and promotional activity to optimise partner engagement and CPA revenue.
- Delivering multiple campaigns and initiatives in parallel, leveraging dynamic segmentation to ensure the right message is sent to the right member at the right time.
- Setting campaign objectives and targets, analysing performance, and using learnings to enhance and optimise future campaigns.
- Developing strong relationships with cross-functional teams and work on streamlining the end-to-end campaign process and efficiencies with the channel owners and commercial team.
- Driving testing and optimisation to enhance member journey and inventory management across all platforms.
- Developing and implementing a comprehensive onsite strategy which drives excellent user experience and business results.
- Drive innovative solutions to constantly improve on network campaign performance and strategy and ensure relevancy with our partners and audience.
- You will work closely with the product and engineering teams to scope requirements for tools used by the team to improve UX, efficiencies and drive performance.
- Works independently to prioritise task, problem-solve, provides support and guidance to junior members of the team and key stakeholders, leads on special projects to drive innovation, productivity and results.
- Leading, mentoring, and coaching the team to develop and grow.
What we need from you
- Extensive experience in a marketing role plus experience in trade & partner marketing.
- Managerial experience
- Strong understanding on how to optimise onsite marketing campaigns.
- Experience with managing partner marketing campaigns
We've accomplished a lot since we started in 2011, but in many ways, this is just the beginning. This is the chance for you to get in on ground zero. An opportunity to make a difference within the business with global reach. You’ll also be working for a Great Place to Work CertifiedTM company who have been recognised on the UK’s Best WorkplacesTM for Wellbeing 2022 list. To find out more about our workplace initiatives, see our exclusive case study with Great Place to Work and be sure to visit our profile for more information.
We offer a fast paced, fun & social working environment where you can truly make an impact. We believe that work should enhance and complement your life which is why we leave it up to you to decide where you work. You can choose to work from your assigned campus (either Nottingham or London) or from home, whatever works best for your individual needs. Your manager may request you attend team meet ups at your campus but other than that it is up to you! We work hard at UNiDAYS, but we also believe in fair compensation for hard work. That's why we're pleased to offer all employees full access to our comprehensive benefits package. This includes:
- 25 days holiday per year increasing with length of service plus flexible bank holidays
- Competitive salaries
- Company bonus scheme
- Company pension scheme
- Company share option scheme
- Private health insurance
- Income protection policy
- Life assurance policy
- Enhanced parental leave pay
- 4pm finish on Fridays
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.