Ardent is a software development firm, focused on high-value/ high-technology solutions for government projects and invites you to join our dynamic organization. Ardent offers competitive salaries, matching 401K, Liberal PTO and paid holidays, tuition reimbursement and a host of other benefits, creating a rewarding and fast-paced work environment.
Ardent is seeking a Technical Trainer to join our team.
This is a remote employment opportunity.
The Technical Trainer role bridges the gap between software development and end user success. This role is highly visible to senior clients and uses the latest technology to generate application resources, media, courses, and videos to guide the audience. End products may include stakeholder demonstrations, training programs, training implementation plans, and gap analyses to determine where to focus new efforts.
- Identify and address user skills gaps through tailored training plans
- Develop long term training program to coincide with future application functionality
- Lead live training sessions with users
- Create brief (< 5 minutes in length) narrated screen recordings of key application workflows
- Evaluate training program effectiveness and identify ways to improve future iterations
- Work directly with technical teams to understand application features
- Previous experience creating software application training resources, multimedia, documentation, and guides
- Previous experience working with technical teams to translate technical functionality into training modules
- Detailed and organized, able to work independently and meet training material deadlines
- familiarity with geospatial applications, Esri software
- experience working as part of an Agile team
- experience supporting federal clients
- experience with JIRA and Confluence
Education and Experience Requirements:
Bachelors Degree and 5+ years exp. OR Masters Degree and 3+ years exp. OR No degree with 9+ years exp.
- Ability to obtain DHS EOD
Due to the nature of the work we support, all candidates in consideration for this role must be U.S. Citizens willing to undergo the government issued background investigation process.
In compliance with Executive Order on Ensuring Adequate COVID safety Protocols for Federal Contractors, able to provide proof of full COVID-19 vaccination status no later than January 18, 2022 or qualify for a reasonable accommodation. Fully vaccinated is defined as two weeks post final vaccination.
Ardent is an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate and will take affirmative action measures to ensure against discrimination in employment, recruitment, advertisements for employment, compensation, termination, upgrading, promotions, and other conditions of employment against any employee or job applicant on the bases of race, color, gender, national origin, age, religion, creed, disability, veteran's status, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression.