Fountain is enterprise software that accelerates global high volume hiring. Our customers hire millions of hourly workers annually in 78 countries. Job seekers often struggle to get connected with companies seeking hourly workers due to inefficiencies in their hiring processes, and Fountain makes it easier for them to get offers for work quickly. Getting hired fast eases some of the financial instability millions of families face.
Fountain is a Remote-first company that embraces a work from anywhere policy and offers flexibility on location, so our employees feel free to enjoy the world. Fountain is widely trusted by leading organizations, including Chipotle, StitchFix, GoPuff and Just Eat Takeaway.
We just 4.5Xed in valuation in our Series C, which was led by Softbank and B Capital. We plan on keeping this hyper-growth going this year! Come join us on this rocket ship!
As a Technical Support Specialist at Fountain you will help maintain relationships with some of the biggest brands in the world. You are a trusted partner to your colleagues as well as our customers and share a common goal of creating customers for life. We are a diverse group of passionate customer advocates whose previous experiences include Dropbox, Apple, Entelo & Gigya. Our team’s mission is to build, deepen and grow relationships with our customers.
What you’ll be doing:
- Utilize your analytical and problem solving skills to troubleshoot various issues with stages, workflows, and integrations on the Fountain Platform, working cases to resolution
- Work with integration partners to help identify and resolve issues
- Submit bug reports, and work with the Engineering team to help resolve issues
- Be one of Fountain’s main points of contact for our customer base
- Serve as the “voice of the customer” within Fountain
- Work side by side with the Engineering and Product teams to resolve bugs
- Partner with the Customer Success Management team to deep dive into the product and resolve technical issues
- Work on external projects that ultimately improve our product and customer experience
- Maintain internal documentation/best practices and create new ones as needed
- Become a product expert
- Other duties as assigned
What you should bring:
- The ability to speak either German, French or Spanish as well as fluent English
- 1-2 years in a customer facing role
- Availability and willingness to work shifts that include ( i.e., Tuesday – Saturday ; Wednesday – Sunday; Sunday – Thursday)
- Experience troubleshooting technical issues (e.g., APIs, integrations, reading logs, etc.)
- Strong curiosity of how things work
- Passion for the tech industry
- Continuously looking to learn and evolve
- Strong analytical skills
- Solid verbal and written communication
Nice to have:
- Experience with Zendesk, Jira, and/or Salesforce
- Understanding of SQL
- Understanding of Ruby or Python