Website Swiftly, Inc.
Swiftly is a mission-driven company and a big data platform for transportation. The platform weaves data analytics, intuitive visualizations, and real-time predictive technologies into applications that drive smarter decisions for public transit agencies. Today, over 8,000 transit professionals in over 100 cities across the globe use Swiftly to improve transportation for over 2 billion passenger trips per year.
Customer Success at Swiftly
The Customer Success team at Swiftly works to ensure customers are happy and find immense value in the tools that Swiftly provides. We’re on the front line, being the first point of contact for customers that have questions, are encountering issues, or need more support. When problems arise, we ensure that individual customers are listened to and that their issues are cared for, and we apply a keen analytical eye to spot trends and communicate problems in proactive ways with the Product team. We are passionate about improving mobility in the communities we serve, and we work side by side with transit agencies and operators to ensure their projects are impactful. We love the human aspect of our work and thrive on getting creative to solve problems or boost network performance. The Customer Success Organization is responsible for everything post-sale, from handling the implementation, training our customers, quarterly business reviews, renewals, and everything in between.
About the Customer Success Associate Role
Swiftly now has contracts with over 100 transit agencies, meaning we get many questions, comments, and other inquiries every day. As a Customer Success Associate, you will be our first line of defense to respond to customer inquiries. This is a dual role that will manage a small portfolio of accounts while helping build out our tech touch motion and managing a small, but ever-important technical support queue. This is a great opportunity for someone who is interested in transitioning from a Technical Support position to a Customer Success role as it will have components of both roles.
Even though Swiftly’s HQ office is located in San Francisco, CA, we are open to candidates in all locations across the U.S. as well as Ontario, Canada. At this time we are unable to provide Visa sponsorship. #LI-Remote
- Lead troubleshooting of bugs and investigation of other issues as they arise. Document and partner with Product and Engineering teams to usher through resolution. Build relationships with other departments and work together to solve technical and non-technical challenges.
- Quickly and accurately handle all levels of technical support communications, across multiple channels, precisely tracking all customer interactions via Zendesk and other tools.
- Troubleshooting and determining if an issue is related to hardware or software and owning next steps.
- Collaborate with Engineering, Product Management, and other cross-functional peers on specific user-impacting issues.
- Be the front line of support for any customer inquiries & take end-to-end ownership of issues.
- Partner with the Manager of Customer Operations to build out and scale a one-to-many customer success motion that highly leverages technology to efficiently support and set customers up for success.
- Use innovation strategies focused on automation and the use of technology to drive tech-touch customer success.
- Drive heavy adoption on the Swiftly platform while helping customers meet their goals and achieve value.
- Create and maintain internal and customer-facing technical support documentation and resources.
- Be the customer advocate! You are their eyes, ears, and heart here at Swiftly.
- You speak and write both English and Spanish fluently.
- You have experience doing technical support for a software product (think troubleshooting bugs, data issues, and so on).
- You have 2+ years of experience working with Enterprise SaaS customers in a technical capacity. (Or equivalent, transferable experience)
- You’ve worked in Customer Success, Account Management, or Technical Support.
- Experience working with Gainsight, Zendesk, and JIRA.
- Comfortable working with software and hardware (think hardware on buses)
- You have strong empathy and patience.
- You are a tireless investigator. When an issue arises, you own it until resolution.
- You’ve either worked in the transit or transportation industry or you have a passion for transportation.
- You hear challenges from others and have a burning desire to solve them.
- You stay calm and seek creative ways to deliver solutions.
- You care about communities of all sizes: large and small, rural and urban.
- You are a strong communicator and are energized by spending the day working with and listening to our customers.
- Basic skills in Java, Python, or SQL are a plus.
- You are very analytical and love data.