Fountain is enterprise software that accelerates global high volume hiring. Our customers hire millions of hourly workers annually in 78 countries. Job seekers often struggle to get connected with companies seeking hourly workers due to inefficiencies in their hiring processes, and Fountain makes it easier for them to get offers for work quickly. Getting hired fast eases some of the financial instability millions of families face.
Fountain is a Remote-first company that embraces a work from anywhere policy and offers flexibility on location, so our employees feel free to enjoy the world. Fountain is widely trusted by leading organizations, including Chipotle, StitchFix, GoPuff and Just Eat Takeaway.
We just 4.5Xed in valuation in our Series C, which was led by Softbank and B Capital. We plan on keeping this hyper-growth going this year! Come join us on this rocket ship!
We are a global support team with members located in the United Kingdom, United States, and New Zealand, looking for a Technical Support Analyst to bring their unique experience and expertise to the team.
As a Technical Support Analyst, you will have the opportunity to maintain relationships with some of the biggest brands in the world, support a wide variety of features and integrations, resolve issues, drive adoption, and be the voice of the customer with internal teams. Our team’s mission is to build, deepen and grow relationships with our customers.
Successful candidates will be passionate about solving problems and helping customers; thrive in cultivating genuine relationships; love tinkering and figuring out how things work; be able to spot problems and identify patterns; demonstrate a can-do attitude and a sense of ownership; and handle ambiguity well.
What you’ll be doing:
- Escalation point for customer requests from the Tier 1 team
- Investigate, troubleshoot, and resolve a wide variety of issues by digging into logs, testing APIs, querying the database, working with integration partners, and more
- Update customers via Zendesk on the status of their inquiries, and provide workarounds or alternate solutions while issues are being investigated
- Create Jira tickets for issues requiring engineering support
- Work closely with Support Engineering team to ensure requests are resolved in a timely manner
- Create, update, and maintain internal and customer facing documentation and guides
- Improve processes to enhance support team efficiency
- Be the “voice of the customer” to internal teams
- Other ad hoc tasks as required
What you’ll bring:
- 3+ years of customer facing Technical Support experience at a B2B SaaS company
- Excellent customer service skills, including written and verbal communication – ability to explain complex technical jargon to a non-technical audience
- Demonstrate flexibility, organizational skills and the ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Strong curiosity of how things work
- Take initiative and be a self-starter
- Proficient in SQL
Nice to have:
- Experience with Ruby highly desirable
- Experience setting up, maintaining and troubleshooting middleware like Zapier, Segment, or Workato
- Fluency in another language (Italian, German, French, Spanish)