As a Technical Recruiter, you will play a key role in helping shape the future of the Aledade team. You will be responsible for identifying and attracting top talent to join teams across our Technology & Product organization. As Aledade continues to grow, you will play an integral role in developing, implementing, and executing a full-cycle recruiting strategy. A successful candidate will bring a sales and business development orientation towards sourcing both active and passive talent and have stellar relationship-building skills.
This is a full-time opportunity based in Bethesda, Maryland or can work remotely within the US.
- Partner with hiring managers to develop, implement, and manage sourcing strategies for a variety of positions including, but not limited to Software Engineering, Data Science, Business Intelligence, and Product Management.
- Proactive pipeline development including the designing, building and maintaining a strong and diverse network of potential candidates
- Develop best practices & guidelines to standardize & streamline the internal process between the Senior Recruiters, hiring managers, interviewers, and other stakeholders
- Create job descriptions and develop posting strategies to attract top candidates
- Active outreach to prospective applicants to generate interest in Aledade, our mission, and our open opportunities
- Screen and interview prospective candidates
- Engage and have a pulse of the talent market in the communities Aledade serves; including social media channels and attending/hosting talent community events
- Provide compensation recommendations for offers and conduct ongoing research on compensation benchmarking
- 4+ years of technical recruiting experience
- 3+ years recruiting passive candidates at a rapidly growing company required
- Recruiting experience within healthcare technology is preferred
- Willingness to become familiar with the niche roles open at Aledade and a solid understanding of the qualifications that make a candidate successful at a fast-growing, highly dispersed company
- Strong and creative sourcing skills for high volume pipelines
- Proven ability to proactively work with hiring managers to drive the recruitment process from start-to-end
- Deep understanding of interviewing best practices
- Experience using one or more applicant tracking systems
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience utilizing job boards, target company cold-outreach, and other sourcing mechanisms to identify candidates
- Ability to work independently with minimal oversight