WHO WE ARE
Braze delivers customer experiences across email, mobile, SMS, and web. Customers, including Burger King, Delivery Hero, HBO Max, Mercari, and Venmo, use the Braze platform to facilitate real-time experiences between brands and consumers in a more authentic and human way. And we do it at scale – each month, hundreds of billions of messages are sent to a network of over 3 billion active users through Braze.
Need more proof? Braze was named a Leader in the Forrester Wave™: Cross-Channel Campaign Management (Independent Platforms), Q3 2021, and was named to the Forbes Cloud 100 list for the fourth consecutive year. The company has also been selected as one of Fortune’s Best Workplace for Millennials in 2021, and was ranked #20 on Fortune’s Best Medium Sized Workplaces in 2021. Braze is certified as a Great Place to Work in the UK and the U.S. and is recognized as one of the UK's Best Workplaces for Women.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
We're looking for an innovative, organized and collaborative Technical Project Manager to join our Growth Department. Growth develops new tools and productized services to help our client-facing teams scale more effectively. You will lead the requirements gathering, project lifecycle management, stakeholder communication and documentation of projects that aim to automate and improve internal processes and introduce new technologies. We’re a data-driven organization that looks for opportunities to use automation and new technologies to solve business challenges. The team is currently focused on launching a new business intelligence tool, developing data visualizations, e-learning designed for clients and email deliverability reporting.
The ideal candidate will have significant experience project managing technological projects and can wear many different hats while working with a wide-range of different stakeholders from internal Braze teams to clients and third-party partners. You should have examples of projects that you’ve managed end-to-end from requirements gathering to finished product. You should be great at communicating with both technical and non-technical stakeholders, breaking down complicated problems, developing hypotheses, and building to scale.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Project manage process automation initiatives and new technology/partner integrations, gather requirements, document tasks, and communicate updates.
- Deeply understand Braze internal processes, tools and technology environment.
- Collaborate with a wide-range of teams – Business Intelligence, People, Customer Success, Marketing, Finance, etc. – to gather information on team needs and challenges and identify opportunities for process improvement or solutions.
- Establish and manage internal and external stakeholder expectations.
WHAT YOU HAVE
Who will be successful as a Growth Project Manager:
- An experienced builder with 2+ years of Project Management experience.
- Experience with Project Management software, like Jira, Trello, or Asana.
- Bonus if you have PMP or another project management certification.
- You have strong communication, collaboration, organization, and persuasion skills.
- You have a proactive, positive, can-do attitude. You drive projects to completion and are always looking for new ways that processes and products can be improved.
- You have strong technical experience – you understand how distributed systems and mobile technology products work.
- Experience with web-services like APIs (REST, SOAP, etc.), web authentication (OAuth, SSO, etc.), and web principles like JSON.
- High level of intellectual curiosity. You see opportunity and growth in learning more about what you do and how it impacts others.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Generous time off policy to balance your work and life, including paid parental leave
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- Collaborative, transparent, and fun loving office culture
If you are a California resident subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act, click here to understand how Braze processes your personal information and how you can exercise your rights.