The world is a noisy place. And the internet is even louder. Building movements, organizations, and businesses requires more than money, good policy, or good products. It requires capturing people’s imagination and interest.
Human Agency is a full-service digital agency and technology solutions company helping anyone with a message break through the noise and connect with the world. Our commitment is to the free exercise of our human agency and to ensure anyone has the tools they need to make their voice heard online.
Our purpose-driven team of technologists, non-profit leaders, and creative entrepreneurs are values-aligned rock stars who are driven by the challenge of working towards the greater vision while simultaneously adapting to what's unfolding in the world.
About the Role
We are seeking a strong Technical Project Manager who can manage the tactical operations required to run a successful software and IT operation for a key agency client. This individual will ensure that feedback from the user is captured, features are developed according to customer need, and that the client stakeholders and affiliated teams are successful.
- Project Management: Manage and oversee the needs of the technical teams and lead them to success through organized management and documentation of needs
- Document product requests and process improvements from both internal and external stakeholders.
- Integrate client and team feedback into a prioritized roadmap for execution.
- Accelerate the project management pipeline by validating and “Accepting” into production completed briefs and deliverable requests made by stakeholders outside of the department
- Manage the deployment of new features or web updates to live production environments.
- Communicate web, software, systems releases to internal and external stakeholders.
- Team Support + Lead: Be the team lead for key IT and software functions supporting a key client
- Participate in weekly sprints by describing and answering questions about workstreams, timelines and deliverables expectations.
- Be available to respond to questions or issues about software or IT within internal and external environments.
- Supporting the hiring and onboarding of IT or software team members
- Creation of processes and documentation for the setup of IT or software team functions
- Including the auditing and systematization of onboarding/offboarding vendors, SaaS, security-related information and employee access
- Organizing and leading team structures for meetings and workflow management
- Developing functional project workspaces in Jira or other project management systems
- Understand and prioritize issues that are raised by internal or external stakeholders.
This could be the job for you if:
- Excellent communication skills
- 4-6 years of experience in a project management role
- Technical knowledge and skill using PM software such as Jira, Confluence, Notion
- Highly approachable with ability to take complex questions and break them into individuals tasks that are easily disseminated to software and engineering teams
You also may:
- Have a passion for building software that allows people to impact change.
- Have a technical background with an understanding of:
- HTML / CSS
- SQL and Databases
- Github workflow