Website Chainlink Labs
Our Technical Program Manager – Data Oracles will support the Data feeds team. Your primary responsibility will be to ensure the smooth operation of bringing new data feeds live in production. This process is the backbone of our data feeds business and is a critical function that will require you to interact with multiple stakeholders across our business. You will take ownership of this process and be expected to improve the quality of the process over time.
We’re looking for passionate people who have shown an active interest in Blockchain/DeFi/Web3. With a willingness to learn in an exciting, fast-paced environment.
- Break down complex business requirements into manageable projects, interface with multiple teams, and successfully deliver technical solutions in a timely manner
- Check in with the product and integration teams about forthcoming deadlines
- Lead efforts to identify risks, resolve key project conflicts, and establish appropriate resolution paths
- Manage onboarding new feed requests coming in from sales
- Liaise cross-functionally between engineering operations and data feeds team
- 5+ years of experience in project/program management within engineering programs at scale
- 3+ years of experience working in financial services
- Prior experience as Software Developer or related field is strongly preferred
- Strong passion for blockchain, DeFi, and the overall future of Web3
- Experience in Agile & Scrum methodologies
- Ability to think clearly, analyze quantitatively, problem-solve, and prioritize tasks
- Proven experience in successful technical project management