Angi® is transforming the home services industry, creating an environment for homeowners, service professionals and employees to feel right at “home.” For most home maintenance needs, our platform makes it easier than ever to find a qualified service professional for indoor and outdoor jobs, home renovations (or anything in between!). We are on a mission to become the home for everything home by helping small businesses thrive and providing solutions to financing and booking home jobs with just a few clicks.
Over the last 25 years we have opened our doors to a network of over 200K service professionals and helped over 150 million homeowners love where they live. We believe home is the most important place on earth and are embarking on a journey to redefine how people care for their homes. Angi is an amazing place to build your dream career, join us—we cannot wait to welcome you home!
About the role
As an Infrastructure Technical Product Manager at Angi, you will be a key member of the Infrastructure team (and engineering organization) who is responsible for developing and shipping product experiences that deliver on Angi’s vision and business objectives and create value for our users. You will be responsible for defining and owning the infrastructure products and services assigned to you in regards to effectiveness, quality, delivery and direction.
What you’ll do
- Partner with the Infrastructure leadership to help establish the products and services delivered by your team(s).
- Lead your teams in practices to ideate, design, build, implement and support the products and services that drive results for our customers.
- Partner with Angi leadership to help establish the Infrastructure product practice for Angi
- Deeply understand our customers (internal and external), their problems, where they find value, and consistently strive to improve our products and services to exceed the needs of our customers
- Thrive within ambiguity and find new, creative ways to solve problems every day, with data as your guide – Collaborate with design, data science, engineering, and analytics teams to make smart decisions that deliver for our customers.
- Launch new products and features with a detailed and thoughtful testing approach
- Ruthlessly prioritize the most important things
- Constantly work to discover new customer problems and new opportunities
- Collaborate with our customers to make swift and smart decisions, ensure successful product rollout and delivery
Who you are
- Deeply curious: you operate with a sense of urgency and always look for new ways to understand our customers and create value on their behalf
- Technically capable: you can interact and contribute with our top technical talent, asking insightful questions and identify alternative solutions or considerations to advance improvements
- Data-fluent: you use data to solve problems, identify opportunities, and are capable of inventing and using new metrics in order to learn and make decisions
- Biased for action: you make good decisions with incomplete data and are constantly optimizing for learning. We shift fast to learn fast. “Perfect” is the enemy of the good.
- A bar raiser: you inspire others to bring their ‘A’ game and are constantly looking for opportunities for improvement. You don’t accept “because that is the way we’ve always done it.”
- An owner: you can seamlessly straddle thinking about both the product and the business and are equally comfortable talking about technical details and P+L's. You are willing to get your hands dirty and do whatever it takes to ensure success.
We value diversity
We know that the best ideas come from teams where diverse points of view uncover new solutions to hard problems. We welcome and value individuals who bring diverse life experiences, educational backgrounds, cultures, and work experiences.
Compensation & Benefits
- The salary band for this position ranges commensurate with experience and performance. Compensation may vary based on factors such as cost of living.
- This position will be eligible for a competitive year end performance bonus & equity package.
- Full medical, dental, vision package to fit your needs
- Flexible vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it
- Pet discount plans & retirement plan with company match (401K)
- The rare opportunity to work with sharp, motivated teammates solving some of the most unique challenges and changing the world