SonicWall delivers Boundless Cybersecurity for the hyper-distributed era in a work reality where everyone is remote, mobile and unsecure. SonicWall safeguards organizations mobilizing for their new business normal with seamless protection that stops the most evasive cyberattacks across boundless exposure points and increasingly remote, mobile and cloud-enabled workforces. By knowing the unknown, providing real-time visibility and enabling breakthrough economics, SonicWall closes the cybersecurity business gap for enterprises, governments and SMBs worldwide. For more information, visit www.sonicwall.com or follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram.
Ready to do your part in the cyber arms race? SonicWall offers fun, high-energy work environments at the leading edge of technology, networking and cybersecurity. Whether you’re in sales, marketing, engineering, product management, technical support or finance, you’ll have real opportunities to help protect more than 500,000 organizations across the globe. If you’re ready for a career that can impact change — and not just another job — join one of committed and enthusiastic SonicWall teams in offices around the world.
The SonicWall Global Enablement Group equips its employees, partners, and customers with the required knowledge, skills, and hands-on experience to deploy, configure, and implement the vast array of SonicWall network security products and solutions. SonicWall University hosts and deploys the training and development programs that enable the efficiency and effectiveness of the organization and its worldwide partners. We are seeking a talented and experienced Technical Training Content Developer to join our training development team and assist in the design and development of SonicWall’s sales and technical training courseware.
- Work closely with SonicWall content developers and instructional developers to design and create effective enterprise-wide training curricula and courseware for synchronous, asynchronous, or blended delivery.
- Author sales and technical training content that effectively delivers the training requirements and learning outcomes.
- Translate complex information and data into effective sales and technical skill-based training.
- Collaborate with Stakeholders and SMEs from SonicWall Engineering, Product Management, Sales Engineering, and Technical Support teams to capture and decipher training requirements and source content.
- Liaise with the Engineering teams to set up and manage virtual product lab environments for training development needs.
- Create, edit, perform QA checks/review, or update training content and course assessments.
- Independently manage assigned project deadlines and deliverables, including coordination with external contractors and outsourcing partners who assist in training development.
- Perform other related duties and tasks as assigned to maintain, review, or update content (such as but not limited to attending product training webinars, new product introductions, keeping up with SonicWall new product development, learning complex technologies, updating content development standards and templates, etc.).
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in designing and developing Technical and Product training courseware (both eLearning and ILT).
- Ideal candidate holds a Bachelor’s degree in English, Communications, or a Technical field, along with relevant content development experience in the technical industry.
- Knowledge of basic content scoping, researching, and structuring strategies.
- Comfortable working with complex network and cybersecurity technologies.
- Expertise with standard training development software such as Storyline 3 (Must-Have), PowerPoint, Camtasia, Visio, SnagIt, Photoshop, etc.
- Fast learner with the ability to handle ambiguity, uncertainty and effectively multitask, prioritize, and execute tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Flexibility and adaptability to work with global and dispersed teams in different time zones.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, along with great interpersonal skills.
- Channel sales operation experience is good to have.
- Understanding of networking, network security
SonicWall is an equal opportunity employer.
We are committed to creating a diverse environment and is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable law.
At SonicWall, we pride ourselves on recruiting a diverse mix of talented people and providing active security solutions in 215 countries.