Website Blue Prism
REMOTE ROLE: Blue Prism is looking for a Technology Alliance Program (TAP) Alliance Director who will be accountable to drive a regional strategy for the top alliance partners Blue Prism requires to win in the Intelligent Automation market.
About SS&C Blue Prism
SS&C Blue Prism is the global market leader in software robotics, and the pioneer of Robotic Process Automation (RPA) as a new and emerging software category. Using Blue Prism, many leading Blue-Chip organizations are delivering significant productivity improvements by transitioning back-office processing work to a Virtual Workforce, driven by Blue Prism software robots.
Global expansion has seen the business developing rapidly, with major customers and partners increasing significantly and at a pace. As the pioneers of Robotic Process Automation, we are now positioned as the thought leader in the sector.
Now developing revenues and geographic coverage globally through carefully selected Alliance and Channel partners as well as continuing with the direct sales model, we are building out our teams globally and looking for evangelistic personalities to be part of our business as we scale.
About Robotic Process Automation
As the pioneer, innovator and market leader in RPA, Blue Prism delivers the world’s most successful Digital Workforce. The company’s software robots automate transactions and improve operational efficiencies while meeting the requirements of the most demanding IT environments, where security, compliance and scalability are paramount. Blue Prism provides a scalable and robust execution platform for best-of-breed AI and cognitive technologies and has emerged as the trusted and secure RPA platform of choice for the Fortune 500.
Blue Prism works with global firms as their trusted Digital Workforce provider, but we don’t do it alone. Our partners engage with their clients to explain the benefits and provide services to support their implementation of this new kind of labor. As such, much of what our clients hear about Blue Prism is provided to them by the partners that they use to help them grow their business and make strategic decisions in their digital transformation.
The Blue Prism Technology Alliance Program (TAP) Alliance Director is accountable to drive a regional strategy for the top alliance partners Blue Prism requires to win in the Intelligent Automation market. This will be a mix of driving deeper relationships and in turn revenue growth with a sub-portfolio of our existing TAP partners as well as to recruit, onboard and lead the relationship with new technology partners.
- Driving a strategic portfolio of Technology Alliance Partnerships and in turn, revenue growth through our relationship with Premier TAP partners
- Engaging in joint sales activities with Blue Prism sales, the TAP and GTM partners to ensure Blue Prism is optimizing our capability to win in the Intelligent Automation market
- Keeping a pulse on the technology landscape through primary and secondary research and recruiting top tier technology partners that will add value to Blue Prism’s portfolio
- For new partners, driving the completion of the integration to Blue Prism’s RPA software, preparing partner companies to feature integrations on the Blue Prism Digital Exchange, and drive partners to provide the necessary launch materials for launch dates
- Other duties / projects as assigned
This role is an individual contributor role, reporting into the Regional VP TAP Alliances Americas. This role is strategic in nature and the work being done by this individual has high visibility in Blue Prism to the CXO levels in our own business, our partners and customers. The individual placed in this role needs to be flexible, deal well with changing requirements, highly collaborative, and deal well with ambiguity. This role is a part of a small global team of Partner Managers that own the relationships with the TAP partners, managing their success and engagement with Blue Prism sales and partner teams.
The TAP Alliance Director will have responsibility for a defined TAP premier partner portfolio as well as executing the TAP partner onboarding and sales with new TAP Premier partners, specifically in the region in which the individual is assigned. You will collaborate with peers, partners and your sales team to further speed the process of building out and selling with Blue Prism’s ecosystem.
Our team is small, yet growing, so interacting with your peers in various geographies and industry groups will be important to the maintaining the entrepreneurial spirit and the culture of Blue Prism. With growth comes extraordinary opportunity to make a positive impact on the organization, so we expect that you are ready to contribute to the growth with your ideas, expertise, and vision as we work closely with our fascinating partners that are a part of the Blue Prism Technology Alliance Program.
**Please Note – No Relocation Offered for this role**
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Professional experience working with Independent Software vendor (ISV) partners highly preferred
- Experience in emerging technologies, business intelligence/analytics, or tech startup companies / Venture Capital firms are a plus.
- Previous sales experience and willing to work on a quota-based reward system
- Previous experience in supporting Contact Center sales strongly preferred.
- Previous experience in channel management is a plus
- Experience onboarding partners into a high touch relationship management model
- Strong desire to be a critical team member in a rapidly growing, dynamic business environment, but also able to act as player on special projects
- Proven ability to spot “up & coming” technology trends and companies that will be successful due to their innovations
- Technical acumen to understand a company’s technology and business value quickly and articulate that value to others
- Experience with executive level communication and presentation
- Naturally inquisitive and resourceful market researcher
- Comfortable in a transaction environment, reaching out to stakeholders and managing relationships at all levels with TAP partners
- Self-disciplined and results-oriented
- Self-motivation and entrepreneurship, with the ability to perform and achieve within low-structure environment
- Willingness to travel 25% of your time
- Ability to work under pressure with urgency, flexibility and a sense of humor
- No one candidate will be a 100% perfect match to our description, so if you thrive in an intellectually charged environment and have similar experience to what we are looking for, we encourage you to apply.
- Flexible Vacation: We’re a team of innovators who work hard, and with hard work comes much needed time off. We all need time off! We offer a flexible vacation plan for all our employees that offers great work/life balance
- 401K Match
- Parental Leave: Blue Prism fully supports all types of families as they welcome a new child into their home
Blue Prism is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, alienage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, arrest record or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Blue Prism is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Blue Prism via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Blue Prism. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Blue Prism as a result of the referral or through other means.