To learn more about our team and office culture in Leeds, England (UK), visit the following links.
Careers Page: https://www.knowbe4.com/careers/locations/york
As a Talent Brand Marketing Specialist, you will work with the Global Talent Brand and Outreach team to further KnowBe4’s recruitment marketing and employer branding strategies around the globe in order to help us attract top talent to our organization. The ideal candidate will be focused on creating content for various recruitment platforms and creating talent advertisements for high priority roles. You will also use analytics and reporting to gain feedback from recruitment channels and create strategies to optimize performance.
- Work with the Talent Brand Marketing Manager to manage day to day planning and execution of talent marketing efforts to support KnowBe4’s global recruiting initiatives
- Create targeted PPC advertisements utilizing platforms such as LinkedIn and keeping in mind common candidate priorities in the local communities of each office
- Improve advertising campaign metrics including CTR, talent lead count, talent lead rate, cost per talent lead, and cost per hire
- Update various domestic, international, and multinational recruitment platforms with up-to-date content including photos, awards, perks, job openings, etc.
- Help manage the organization’s global reputation as an employer of choice
- Work with global offices to help develop and communicate their employer brand and employee value propositions
- Promote high-priority global positions on recruitment platforms relevant to the local office
- Create diversity and inclusion focused content and targeted marketing campaigns focused specifically on attracting diverse talent groups
- Research various awards and/or recognition events for our offices around the globe related to corporate culture, strategically select the best awards, and submit nominations with the goal to increase talent brand awareness
- Assist in taking photos to be used on the KnowBe4 Careers site and social media channels @KB4People
- Come up with creative ways to showcase our unique, fun culture online
- Will require occasional work outside of typical work hours to coordinate with team members located around the world
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Public Relations or a similar field or equivalent work experience
- A minimum of 1 year of relevant work experience in marketing, employer branding or a related area
- Experience in developing, running, and optimizing digital advertising campaigns
- Experience with programmatic advertising is a plus
- Strong verbal and written communications
- High attention to detail
- Analytical with the ability to analyze and report data and make suggestions for improvements based on that data
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Excellent command of the English language including use of metaphors, spelling, grammar, thorough knowledge of developing copy according to brand style guidelines, demonstrated creativity
- Ability to build a strong online reputation
- Must follow the “act differently” principle for recruiting: to successfully attract our industry’s top talent, we must separate ourselves from our talent competitors by offering innovative and effective new recruiting strategies
- Video filming and editing skills are a plus
Note: An applicant assessment and background check may be part of your hiring procedure.
Individuals seeking employment at KnowBe4 are considered without prejudice to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, or local law. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please visit www.knowbe4.com/careers/request-accommodation.
No recruitment agencies, please.