Live experiences help make us human, bringing us across today’s social and digital divides to focus on what truly connects us – the here, the now, the once-in-a-lifetime moment that we share – together. To fulfill Gametime’s vision to unite the world through shared experiences, we deliver fans an extraordinary experience for enjoying, discovering, and purchasing last-minute tickets to live events.
With platforms on iOS, Android, mobile web, and desktop supporting events across the US and Canada, we are reimagining the event ticket experience in a mobile-first world.
As a fast-growing company a Sourcer is key in finding top talent for various roles.The Sourcer will partner with hiring managers to understand the qualifications of various roles and then track down qualified candidates and reach out, with the goal of building a strong talent pipeline, filling vacancies, and supporting future hiring needs. The Sourcer may focus on technical roles or non-technical roles.
What you’ll do / own:
- Partner with Hiring Managers and Recruiters to understand the needs and qualifications of specific roles
- Leverage LinkedIn (and any other platforms) to identify and reach out to qualified candidates by sharing the opportunities at our company
- Perform initial screening for the role or partner with the recruiters to schedule screen
- data-driven recruitment processes and procedures that allow the organization to optimize every stage of the hiring process and candidate experience
- Grow and strengthen the talent pipeline
A little more about you:
- 2+ years experience in the recruiting/talent acquisitions field
- Prior experience sourcing, preferred
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems
- Experience recruiting roles in engineering and data preferred