Who We Are:
At M Booth, we are a culture-first communications agency that attracts the best people and the best brands to a workplace that’s alive with courage, ideas, respect, and humanity. We are relentlessly passionate about our clients and their business, whether that means staying at the forefront of the digital and social evolution, sharpening our earned storytelling skills, or unleashing game-changing insights that result in campaigns that win in the marketplace.
We are a hybrid workforce and believe that inspiration, relevance, and leadership are about how you do it, not where you do it from. We encourage all our employees to “Be IRL” – this code stands for being Inspired Relevant Leaders. Now, more than ever, our interactions and our relationships are mission critical to our community and our success. They build a culture that enables all of us to do great things and grow together. We invite you into our world of creativity, ideation, and communication. Come Be Inspired…come work with us at M Booth.
We are a collaborative mid-sized agency with an immediate opportunity for a Summer Intern to join our agency!
Our Current Openings: 1 vacancy across the following discipline:
What You’ll Do In The Internship with us at M Booth!
You will work across accounts in the wine & spirits sector. You will collaborate on team brainstorms, media/influencer outreach, and event coordination. This is a great opportunity for an aspiring entry-level candidate to grow with hands-on client work.”
Key Responsibilities (This varies depending on what role you’re assigned to):
- Build and maintain media monitoring and lists
- Compose press materials
- Work with external vendors
- Conduct research online on client and competitors, market landscape, media landscape
- Create and maintain online media and blogger lists, monitoring coverage
- Community management and social listening
- Influencer research
- Competitor research
- Social Media monitoring
- Social copywriting
- Infographics, design, illustrations
- Duration: ASAP-September 1st, 2022
- Hours: 35 hours/week
- Compensation: $17/hour
- Location: Remote or in the New York office
- If you plan on working remotely, we can accept applicants from the following states:
- California, Colorado, Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Louisiana, Maryland, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, Texas, and Washington D.C.
M Booth & Associates is an equal opportunity employer. All candidates will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.