Lime is the world’s largest shared electric vehicle company. We are on a mission to build a future of transportation that is shared, affordable and carbon-free. Named a Time 100 Most Influential Company in 2021, Lime has powered more than 250 million electric bike and scooter rides in more than 200 cities across five continents, saving an estimated 60+ million car trips. Learn more at li.me!
Strategy and Planning is at the core of every decision at Lime. You will be working with market managers, cross-functional teams (data, finance, and others), and Lime’s management to make difficult decisions, prioritize, and solve problems. You will use your analytical, project, and stakeholder management skills with confidence to make sure you know and understand our business needs and ensure success for our global business.
What You’ll Do
- Work closely with our global teams to ensure markets achieve their growth and profitability goals: evaluate market-level performance, define and set operational targets, lead planning processes, and identify / implement operational improvements
- Use data to build models and plans to determine how to best allocate resources to markets across the whole North America / EMEA.
- Establish processes to enable our teams to better understand business performance, progress towards our goals, and plan for the future
- Work across functions and with our global teams to assess market footprint, and opportunities for growth in existing and new markets
- Continuously assess where we can improve existing planning and reporting processes with more scalable solutions to better support our local operations
- Partner with product, tech, operations, marketing, legal, and other cross-functional teams to evaluate strategic initiatives and new business opportunities; lead communications with senior leadership
- Provide thought leadership to senior leadership – e.g. business reviews, board and investor materials, all-hands meetings, and other ad hoc projects.
- 3+ years of experience in management consulting, investment banking, business intelligence, strategy and operations, or related experience; experience at an early-stage or high-growth company a plus
- Strong business judgment, problem solving, and critical thinking skills; experience with helping companies identify improvements in their core business, and implementing those improvements
- A strong bias for using data to support decision making and establish priorities / strategies; ability to interpret and translate data into actionable insights for a range of stakeholders
- Exceptional Excel / Google Sheets / data management skills; SQL and dashboard creation proficiency a plus
- A self starter with a bias for action; comfortable with ambiguity and change
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and ability to build consensus across stakeholders
- Exceptional attention to detail while keeping strategic priorities top of mind
- Bachelor’s Degree. Masters Degree is a plus, but not required.
What We offer
- Opportunity to revolutionize transportation with the leader in urban mobility solutions.
- A position that offers a variety of experiences to scale a rapidly growing organization, with tons of opportunity for growth
- Play a role in the transformation of urban mobility and sustainability
- Work with a team of fun and motivated individuals
- Competitive salary and benefits