WHO WE ARE:
Talend, a leader in data integration and data integrity, is changing the way the world makes decisions.
Talend Data Fabric is the only platform that seamlessly combines an extensive range of data integration and governance capabilities to actively manage the health of corporate information. This unified approach is unique and essential to delivering complete, clean, and uncompromised data in real-time to all.
Over 6,500 customers have chosen Talend to run their businesses on healthy data. Talend is consistently recognized as a leader in its field by Forrester and Gartner.
We pride ourselves in our values of Passion, Agility, Team Spirit, and Integrity. Every one of our 1,400 employees brings a certain je ne sais quoi that makes Talend special.
STRATEGIC ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
We’re looking for a dynamic and ambitious salesperson to help us exponentially grow Talend and drive the world’s largest Data Driven enterprises. We have an opening for an experienced sales executive to join our winning sales team. We are looking for a track record of proven success with 5+ years of SaaS software sales focused on infrastructure software or related segments.
As a Strategic Account Executive at Talend, you could work with some of Talend’s largest customers who have plenty of white space to sell to and successful users to reference. As a successful candidate, you are a creative, energetic, self-starter who understands the sales process. You know how to sell innovation and business value and can drive deals forward to compress decision cycles. Always working with your experienced support team and quarterbacking new opportunity, you must be able to rapidly cross-sell and upselling into existing accounts, while identifying new areas to win more business and grow the customer experience. Along with the chance to close exciting deals, we also offer accelerators above 100% quota attainment. This is a career defining opportunity.
· Present a thorough territory plan within first 90 days
· Expand existing accounts and land a select few Fortune 100 accounts
· Efficiently identify and close fast initial lands while managing longer, complex expansion sale cycles
· Exceed activity, pipeline, and revenue targets
· Track all customer details including use case, purchase timeframes, next steps, and forecasting in Salesforce
· Utilize a solution approach to selling and creating value for customers
· Evangelize Talend’s enterprise cloud data platform
· Ensure 100% satisfaction among all customers
· Prioritize opportunities and applying appropriate resources
On a regular basis, you will be engaged in sales activities away from your Talend or home office.
· A minimum of 8+ years of closing sales experience in software, 5 + years SaaS sales
· You have previously worked in a growth-focused software company and you know how to navigate and be successful in a entrepreneurial environment
· Prior success in big data, Cloud, or SaaS sales
· Ability to simply articulate the business benefits of modern cloud technologies
· Proven successful track record of exceeding sales quotas
· Success closing net new accounts while expanding existing accounts
· Must understand cloud data warehouses, Spark and big data
· Passion for cloud technologies
Why you should be interested in this role:
· We’re in the space to be in for the next 10 years – we help our clients monetize their data.
· quota fair with aggressive accelerators
· Perfect sized company – we’re not a struggling start-up, not a behemoth.