Who We Are
BuildingLink simplifies and elevates modern working and living in residential communities with inspired solutions, pioneering technology, and dedicated service. We are a rapidly growing SaaS company, providing an incredibly robust, cross-platform suite of products, serving 6,000+ properties and a growing customer base of nearly two million residents across the globe. We pride ourselves on excellence and delivering meaningful products of the highest standards that translate to measurable impact on the properties we work with.
Aside from our countless benefits and perks, we believe in providing a safe, inclusive, and professional work environment that offers qualities we hold dear: autonomy, flexibility, career growth, promotion, and ongoing performance recognition. We value the uniqueness of every individual and want our people to bring their authentic selves to work. Most importantly, we put employee well-being and happiness above all else. If this sounds like the right place for you, please read on!
What We’re Looking For
BuildingLink is seeking an experienced Salesforce Administrator with in-depth experience customizing Salesforce to accommodate unique business needs. The ideal candidate can quickly gain an understanding of our current setup and business objectives in order to identify meaningful areas of improvement and implement scalable best practice solutions. If you’re a creative problem solver who is passionate about extracting all possible value from Salesforce, please apply!
- Own the day-to-day administration of BuildingLink’s Salesforce instance.
- Perform administrative tasks such as creating accounts and profiles, defining fields, maintaining drop-down list values, etc.
- Partner with end users and stakeholders to identify opportunities for improving efficiency, data accuracy, security and business outcomes.
- Upgrade and configure Salesforce for optimized integrations with other systems such as Freshdesk, Salesloft, HubSpot, Jira, Outlook, and other systems.
- Manage Salesforce roles, profiles, sharing rules, security & access permissions.
- Configure, maintain and enhance workflows and process automations, validation rules, process builder, flows, etc.
- Import and integrate BuildingLink data such as leads, contacts, opportunities.
- Create and maintain custom dashboards and reports for department and executive leadership.
- Perform database maintenance tasks, including diagnostic tests and duplicate entry cleansing.
- Evaluate and install new Salesforce releases, as well as providing training, support and monitoring user adoption.
- Create and maintain documentation on processes, business flow diagrams, policies, application configuration, and help related materials for end users.
- Research and recommend relevant changes, solutions, extensions, and integrations to the Salesforce platform with cost management and long term scalability in mind.
- 5+ years of experience as a Salesforce Administrator.
- Experience with customizing Salesforce Lightning and installing apps from the AppExchange.
- Salesforce Certified Administrator or Salesforce Certified Advanced Administrator certifications highly preferred, but not required.
- Practical experience with managing Security and Access controls for users, data modeling and reporting for mobile and desktop applications.
- Extensive experience creating and managing custom objects, integrations, automations, workflows, and process improvements for business value and data accuracy.
- Experience performing Salesforce upgrades and ensuring successful integration.
- Proficiency in creating Salesforce profiles, allocating roles, and managing access.
- Experience with importing sales and marketing data.
- Experience creating and optimizing Salesforce views, reports, and dashboards.
- Ability to provide Salesforce training and end-user support.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Google Sheets.
- Self-directed and motivated towards leveraging technology for efficiency and transparency.
- Salesforce Apex development and fundamentals of object oriented software development experience is a plus.
- Please note: Opportunities for Salesforce professional development (I.e. certification training) available on a case by case basis!
BuildingLink is an industry leading property management technology used by over 6,000 high-rise residential communities globally. As an industry pioneer and leading innovator, our solutions, service, and people have made us one of the most recognized and respected technology providers among property managers and staff, condo/coop boards, and landlords. Our roadmap is packed with new and exciting initiatives to help buildings run even better. Resident lifestyle, voice assistant with our Amazon Alexa Skill; Ledger for simplified property management accounting, more platform integrations, and IoT sensor solutions to target and solve buildings’ operational headaches are just a few of the key initiatives we have in the pipeline. So, if you’re looking to work for a dynamic and successful company that cares deeply for both its customers and employees, please apply!
Check out our website to learn more! https://www.buildinglink.com
What BuildingLink Can Offer You
BuildingLink is a privately-owned and operated B2B SaaS company with the curiosity, energy, and entrepreneurial spirit of a startup
- Competitive Salary + Commissions Package
- Flexible PTO, Birthday Holiday, Summer Fridays, Work Anniversary Travel Bonus, Paid Parental Leave, Bereavement Leave
- Medical, Dental, & Vision benefits, Company sponsored HRA, Gym Reimbursement, Healthcare Concierge Service
- 401k with 4% matching
- Company Events, Holiday Parties, Friendly Office Competitions
- Professional Development Opportunities
BuildingLink is an equal opportunity employer to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, disability, race, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, veteran status, or any other protected class by federal, state or local law.