Hi there! We’re PAR and our purpose is:
To deliver solutions that connect people to the restaurants, meals and moments they love.
We take that responsibility very seriously. As a leading provider of technology to the top restaurant brands in the world we’re calling all rebels, instigators, idealists and builders to join our constantly growing team!
PAR invented the first standalone point of sale terminal over 40 years ago, yet we operate much like a start-up at the forefront of restaurant technology. Today, our solutions span Customer loyalty, engagement, restaurant management, payment services, drive-thru, and full POS integrations. These solutions are used to serve tens of millions of guests every day in over 120 countries.
Our mission is to build the number one restaurant technology company in the world and we’re off to great start.
We believe that our ambition is only limited by our ability to attract and retain great people; people who are up for the challenge to change the game with us! If it sounds like you belong here, we should meet!
We are seeking a Sr. Product Manager for our Microsoft Dynamics Finance & Operations (FO) platform. This role will have responsibility and accountability for all change management, prioritizations, internal communications, and internal customer relationships with our key business stakeholders that need help with solutions that involve the Financial Operations and Supply chain software supporting the company. You will work in concert with other product managers/owners and within Digital Transformation to create your product roadmap, manage prioritization, and drive desired outcomes from concept to launch.
Working in an Agile/Scrum environment, the Sr. Product Manager will continuously ideate, refine business needs and align them with the product vision, refine priorities, outline milestones and deliverables, and identify opportunities and risks. You will develop deep stakeholder relationships, provide direction, create process flow improvements, and have a deep understanding of the products you manage. We are looking for someone who is self-motivated with a passion for driving transformative change in a fast-paced, growing organization.
What We’re Looking For
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Certification in Public Accounting or Finance is a plus
- 7+ years Product Owner or Business/Systems Analyst experience with D365 FO, NetSuite or other enterprise Financial & Supply Chain software solutions, and possess deep understanding of the Finance, Accounting, and Supply Chain operations with complex billing scenarios including SaaS, Products, Services, and Warranties
- Exceptional understanding of ERP challenges including Finance, Accounting and Supply Chain as well as the challenges of a public company: SOX, PCI, Audit, reporting demands, and M&A
- Experience with additional products in the Microsoft Power Platform is a huge plus
- You are comfortable in communicating directly with business partners from C level executives and throughout their organizations
- PSPO II or A-CSPO certification required or able to be obtained within 3 months of employment, PSPO III or CSP-PO certification preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Familiarity with D365 CRM, especially a D365 FO environment that is integrated with CRM in a customized environment is a plus
Why We Need You
- Set, maintain, and communicate the strategic vision and product goals for Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and Customer Lifecycle Management (CLM), providing functional expertise to business partners and the Agile development team
- Create, manage, and clearly communicate product backlog items, ensuring that the product backlog and overall product roadmap is transparent, visible, and understood by all stakeholders
- Take full ownership over the MS Dynamics FO platform, including internal custom solutions, that support Finance & Accounting and our Hardware Supply chain.
- Establish a unified relationship with our Dynamics FO Solutions Architect and other senior members of the Internal Platform and Information Technology Teams
- Build deep relationships and understanding with your customers and their business needs; serve as the voice of the customer with scrum teams
- Staff management responsibility for a team of business analysts and product owners while motivating cross departmental scrum teams
- Coordinate with the D365 CRM Sr. Product Manager to manage dependencies and align on desired outcomes
- Partner with leadership in ongoing business planning and prioritization activities
- Participate in product demos, sprint retrospectives, and release planning with Agile accountabilities as deemed necessary
- Develop and deliver metrics on product performance and value delivered
- Stay abreast of FO in Microsoft’s D365 FO product roadmap and the market at large, driving improvements and feature adoption aligned with business goals
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned by management
PAR is proud to provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. We also provide reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you’d like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant, please click here.