At LendingTree our #1 core principle is to build truly outstanding products. We help people at incredibly important and complex times in their lives and strive to find breakthrough ways to surprise and delight them with insight and clarity.
The Senior Product Manager will own the E2E experience for customers. This product is an integral part of our platform portfolio, and the Product Management team works closely with our engineers and designers to research and then guide products from conception to launch. You will primarily be responsible for owning the experience and improving engagement based on corporate priorities.
Are you passionate about building scalable, secure, and user-friendly solutions in a fast-paced environment? As a Senior Product Manager at LendingTree, we expect you to become the voice of our customers and market, and work with the engineering team to turn the vision into product requirements.
- Take ownership over the product experience with a focus on improving engagement, NPS, adoption and drive growth.
- Empathize with our user’s needs and obsess about understanding their behavior and experience.
- You will work in close collaboration with engineers, sales, contact center, business stakeholders, and other technology teams to drive the launch and continuous improvement of new and existing products and services
- Receptive listening skills, with the ability to present sophisticated ideas in a clear, concise fashion to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Focus on improving user experience, engagement, and ultimately profitability and provide the metrics and reports to demonstrate progress in these areas
- Create and maintain 3-month and 6-month product roadmaps, collect requirements, write expressive and complete user stories, and communicate a plan of action with tracked KPIs and key dates
- Own the quality of the product, provide final sign-off of all feature development, and help identify and triage issues
- Work with cross-functional teams across the company (including technology, UX and design, analytics, and product marketing) to drive towards the optimal product experience
- Use market and competitive analysis, business goals, and technology capabilities to assess opportunities
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- Solid (5+ years) product management experience in leading large, scalable consumer-facing web and/or mobile applications with a solid understanding of key principals of a world-class product organization
- BS in business, computer science, information technology or related engineering field preferred, but not required
- MBA preferred, but not required
- Strong interests in the personal finance space and a passion to help consumers make smart financial decisions
- Knowledge of Agile/Scrum product development or software development methodologies
- Experience in managing multiple projects, with competing resources and priorities. Proven success in delivering these projects on deadline and within budget
- Proficiency in documentation of requirements, use cases, and user stories
- Proven quantitative, statistical and analytical, and technical skills with the ability to use insights to make data-driven decisions
- Superior communication and teamwork skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively but also autonomously when needed
- Creative problem solver
- Must have a strong sense of entrepreneurial spirit and ownership of projects
LendingTree is the nation’s largest online lending marketplace. That means we connect customers with multiple lenders so they find the best deals on loans, credit cards, savings accounts and insurance. Our goal is to help people save money, and we believe the best way to do that is by giving them a way to shop for loans and compare lenders so they make their best financial choices.
Our CEO Doug Lebda founded the company in 1996 after a frustrating house-hunting experience. In those days, we mostly helped people find good mortgage deals. Now, we help consumers find their best in personal loans, auto loans, business loans, student loans, credit cards, savings accounts, home equity loans and more.
What else you should know:
- We’re a publicly-traded company (TREE).
- We’ve welcomed several other companies into the LendingTree family to augment our efforts at helping borrowers make their most sensible financial choices.
- We’ve built the LendingTree app and LendingTree dashboard to give consumers tools to manage and monitor their financial health.
We’re a fast-paced company with an entrepreneurial bend. We work hard and test our products often. We’re collaborative, ambitious, candid and high-energy. Our teammates are some of the brightest, most talented people you’ll ever work with. We care more about your smarts than we do about the kinds of clothes you wear (but please, do wear clothes to work!), and we’re pretty good about rewarding innovation, creativity and the knack for just getting stuff done (we even have an award for employees called the GSD, “Get Stuff Done”).
Come work with us!
LendingTree is the kind of company that not only promotes diversity and inclusion; we thrive because of these values. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion (or creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation or military status.