Who is Bird
Bird is on a mission to bring environmentally friendly transportation to everyone. Our products, services, and people share one common goal: to make cities more livable by reducing gas-powered car usage, lowering carbon emissions, and improving the safety of all road users.
We are relentless in our pursuit of better—for our riders, for our partners, for our employees, and for future generations. Our award winning electric vehicles help millions of riders take carbon-free trips in more than 300 cities globally. And our teams push boundaries and challenge the status quo in pursuit of a brighter future.
The Senior Manager, Sales Operations oversees strategies, processes and tools that drive Bird’s revenue growth, including sales incentives, our CRM, reporting, and sales process optimization. This position reports to the Director, City Growth Strategy & Analytics and collaborates closely with our global Sales, Government Partnerships, and other cross-functional teams.
- Lead key initiatives to take Bird’s revenue growth to the next level (e.g., incentive design; evolving how we use Salesforce to promote business intelligence and drive to action)
- Partner with Sales, Government Partnerships and Operations teams to operationalize strategic initiatives, maximize performance, mature existing processes and promote business growth & scalability
- Serve as the Salesforce architect and admin for all teams globally with a focus on adoption, optimization, and data integrity
- Manage and administer variable compensation plans for several teams; be a thought leader for how to evolve these plans
- Drive efficiency and effectiveness at every level of the sales and sales operations process
- Own the sales technology stack (Salesforce, Outreach, Chorus, HelloSign, MixMax)
- Manage and develop a team of two direct reports
- 8+ years of relevant experience, including 5+ years experience in Sales or Revenue Operations and 3+ years leading and developing high-performing teams
- Extensive Salesforce software administration experience
- Salesforce Admin Certification required (Advanced Admin Certification a plus)
- Demonstrated track record of leveraging Salesforce to drive strategic and revenue impact for commercial organizations
- Fluency in using Salesforce reporting and dashboards to illuminate key insights
- Ability to influence users to promote adoption and data integrity
- Experience developing and administering incentive compensation plans
- Ability to be a thought leader that drives strategic decisions about Bird’s variable incentive plans, including by influencing executive audiences
- Proven track record of administering incentive plans that drive top line results
- Ability to navigate compensation matters with sensitivity
- Track record of designing, implementing and optimizing efficient sales processes that drive impact
- Exemplary interpersonal skills and ability to lead cross-functional initiatives
- Experience integrating other sales technologies a plus (e.g., dialers, sales productivity/ engagement tools, forecasting tools, etc.)
- Startup experience a plus
Culture at Bird
We're an ambitious, smart and open-minded team that is passionate about our mission. Each day is unlike the last, as we’re constantly moving forward, challenging each other, and working together to create the future of micro-mobility.
We want people to succeed at Bird, so we give our teams plenty of time off to relax and recharge. We also offer a generous employer-paid healthcare package, childcare support, pre-tax spending accounts, mental health resources, a work from home stipend, a wellness stipend, and a whole host of other out of the box benefits that meet you where you are.
Bird is the world
Bird stands for a culture of inclusion. We celebrate different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives —encouraging everyone to bring their authentic selves to work. We have a diverse environment that empowers our team to feel comfortable when they voice their opinions. For these reasons and more Bird is a proud equal employment opportunity employer. We welcome everyone regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or genetics, and we are dedicated to providing an inclusive, open, and diverse work environment.
Sound like a place you’d like to work? Sweet. Let’s chat.