For more than 20 years, PointClickCare has been the backbone of senior care. We’ve amassed the richest senior care dataset making our market density untouchable and our connections to the healthcare ecosystem exponentially more powerful than those of any other platform.
With Collective Medical & Audacious Inquiry, we’ve become the most expansive, full-continuum care collaboration network, offering care teams immediate, point-of-care access to deep, real-time insights at every stage of a patient’s journey.
Reporting to the Sr. Director, Customer Support, the Sr. Manager, Customer Support is responsible for supporting a portfolio of Customer Support Teams by providing direct leadership to their Managers, and helping to drive PointClickCare’s vision throughout the department. This position requires expert cross-functional leadership competencies, which must be led with a keen eye on employee and customer experience to ensure high quality outcomes. This position will work out of the head office in Mississauga or Remote home office.
· Supervises multiple Customer Support Managers and Teams.
· Provides consistent, balanced and timely feedback on customer support performance as related to call and case audits.
· Applies timely performance management standards and processes.
· Fosters a positive work environment and consistently supports continuous learning.
· Serves as point of escalation for Managers as high impact customer issues arise.
· Works in collaboration with Customer Support Manager peers.
· Works cross-functionally within Customer Care organization to address customer concerns.
· When required, act as liaison to Product, SaaS Ops, and other internal teams regarding issue management (identification, escalation and prioritization).
· Effectively communicates and manages change in operating procedures and processes to ensure staff understanding, retention and appropriate execution.
· Responsible for mentoring, motivating, coaching and leading the teams, ensuring customer satisfaction for all clients (e.g. Customer Satisfaction, Customer Effort).
· Establishes best practices and maintains quality control.
· Provides support on special projects (i.e. Knowledge Base, Integrations, etc.).
· Hire, train and deliver performance reviews.
Requirements and Competencies:
· 3+ years of Business experience in a Customer Support environment with 2+ years, with demonstrated Management or Leadership experience.
· Post-Secondary Degree or Diploma.
· Ability to manage in a fast-paced environment.
· Communicates clearly in verbal and written formats.
· Demonstrated ability to drive team results through coaching, developing and mentoring.
· Identifies potential risks to success are communicated and actioned.
· Develop, coach, reinforce and manage operational standards, policies, procedures.
· Monitor and improve team performance, providing leadership, coaching and performance management in collaboration.
· Great attitude and work ethic. Strong team player
Nice to have:
· Experience with PointClickCare Financial and Clinical Application (flexible).
· SaaS customer support experience a plus.
· Flexibility to work schedule for 24 x 7 in a 365 environment.
· Experience with Knowledge-Centered Support (KCS)