Sonatype is a dynamic and innovative global software company with more than 450 employees. We have been pioneers of modern software development practices, are in hyper-growth mode, and WE ARE HIRING!
Walls don’t make a company great; people do — and we have the best. While we have offices in Australia, the United States, and the United Kingdom, our growing and talented team lives and works anywhere and everywhere.
We believe great discoveries happen when people from diverse backgrounds learn, grow, and work together to achieve common goals. Our amazing opportunities are available across the globe in our Engineering, Design, Product Management, Marketing, and Sales teams. We seek candidates who share our passion for Open Source Technology and offer a creative, collaborative environment where every employee has a voice.
Learn more at www.sonatype.com.
Are you a strong Java Developer and have a desire to learn new technologies? Have you programmed in Kotlin? Sonatype’s Lift Team is looking for additional team members that want to change the way the world innovates through software and we want you to come join our exciting team.
The Sonatype team through its contributions to the Maven build system, the Nexus Repository Manager and Nexus Lifecycle, and most recently with Sonatype Lift – literally changing the way the world creates and delivers software across thousands of organizations and millions of developers.
If you are interested in delivering value across nearly every decision made in the world of software development, to help companies create better and safer software faster, to transform innovation through software then apply today!
Who you are and what you’ll do:
- You will be a member of the Sonatype Lift team
- You are passionate about software engineering and design
- You will help to deliver our SaaS code-analysis platform which helps developers find and fix critical security, performance, and reliability issues quickly
- You will work with Product management, Design, and Site Reliability Engineering (SRE) and Engineering teams within Sonatype.
What skills you’ll need:
- Minimum of 2+ years of industry, professional programming experience using Java and/or Kotlin
- Professional experience producing and/or consuming REST APIs.
- Experience using linux or Unix-based OS
- Experience with CI/CD technologies (Jenkins, GitHub Actions, GitLab CI)
- Working knowledge of relational and non-relational databases.
Skills that are helpful:
- Experience with AWS.
- Ability to work within Agile Team Environment
- Strong Communication and Team Collaboration skills
Things we are proud of:
- Fast Company Top 50 Companies for Innovators 2018, 2019, and 2020
- 2019 Best Places to Work Washington Post and Washingtonian
- 2019 Wealthfront Top Career Launch Company
- EY Entrepreneur of the Year 2019
- Diversity & Inclusion Working Groups
- Parental Leave Policy
- Paid Volunteer Time Off (VTO)