Hi there! We’re PAR and our purpose is:
To deliver solutions that connect people to the restaurants, meals and moments they love.
We take that responsibility very seriously. As a leading provider of technology to the top restaurant brands in the world we’re calling all rebels, instigators, idealists and builders to join our constantly growing team!
PAR invented the first standalone point of sale terminal over 40 years ago, yet we operate much like a start-up at the forefront of restaurant technology. Today, our solutions span Customer loyalty, engagement, restaurant management, payment services, drive-thru, and full POS integrations. These solutions are used to serve tens of millions of guests every day in over 120 countries.
Our mission is to build the number one restaurant technology company in the world and we’re off to great start.
We believe that our ambition is only limited by our ability to attract and retain great people; people who are up for the challenge to change the game with us! If it sounds like you belong here, we should meet!
The Sr. Functional Analyst is a critical member of the FO team who will help maximize the value of the Dynamics platform for PAR. Using the Scrum framework, the Sr. Functional Analyst will support business users in troubleshooting persistent issues, planning and designing solutions and enhancements for new initiatives, and helping the business adhere to best practices within Dynamics 365.
The Sr. Functional Analyst will partner with business stakeholders to capture user stories and acceptance criteria, collaborate with the Scrum team on solution design, implement functional configurations, and join the team in successfully launching resulting solutions. This is a great opportunity to grow your career and work cross functionally in a company that is building its business on the Dynamics 365 (FO and CRM) platform.
Why We Need You
- Partner with business users of the Dynamics 365 platform to provide thought leadership, solution design, functional support, troubleshooting, training, and assistance with acceptance testing
- As you develop a deep understanding of PAR’s business process and FO configuration, recognize when outcomes can be achieved through business process and/or system configuration changes, without requiring development effort, and lead the resulting solution design and implementation
- Mentor business users through best practice use cases, data configurations, and parameter settings changes
- Perform root cause analysis on recurring issues to discover and implement permanent fixes
- Collaborate with a geographically dispersed team to resolve issues, discover solutions, and drive value through the Dynamics 365 platform
- Create and update process and feature documentation for designed business processes
What We’re Looking For
- A bachelor’s degree in a business related major and 8+ years’ experience working in a finance, accounting, SCM, or D365 FO support role
- 3-5 years of demonstrated experience providing functional support of Dynamics 365 FO in the areas of Finance and SCM is required
- Dynamics 365 FO functional certification is strongly preferred
- Experience working in a D365 FO environment integrated with D365 CRM is a plus
- Working knowledge of FO security roles and management
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills with the ability to build strong relationships
- A continuous learner and innovator who thrives on partnering with stakeholders to tackle business and technical challenges
- Work with a sense of urgency that leans toward action, exhibit ownership in your sphere of influence, and prioritize the most impactful outcomes
PAR is proud to provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. We also provide reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you’d like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant, please click here.