SecurityScorecard makes the world a safer place by transforming the way companies understand, improve and communicate this ever-present threat of cybersecurity risk to audiences who need to know now. As the global leader in cybersecurity ratings with more than 12 million continuously rated organizations, we are backed by world-class investors including Evolution Equity Partners, Silver Lake Partners, Sequoia Capital, GV, Riverwood Capital, and others. SecurityScorecard's patented rating technology is used by more than 30,000 organizations for enterprise and third-party risk management, board reporting, due diligence, cyber insurance underwriting, and regulatory oversight. For more information on how we change the world, visit securityscorecard.com or connect with us on LinkedIn.
We are a remote-first company with more than 500 employees around the world. Our culture has helped us be recognized by Inc Magazine as a “Best Workplace” and one of the 10 hottest SaaS startups in NY for multiple years in a row.
The best and brightest minds in technology are at SecurityScorecard, to empower businesses and government partners around the world with the trust and confidence needed to make smarter, faster decisions. Join us!
Sr. Director/VP of Product Operations & Growth Programs
About the role:
SecurityScorecard is hiring for a Sr. Director/VP of Product Operations & Growth Programs role. You will lead a team that is responsible for cross-functional projects designed to improve SecurityScorecard's product operational efficiency and readiness as well as the technical delivery against our product roadmap.
This role is focused on partnering cross functionally to deliver operational plans for the product org and ensuring the success of product roadmap delivery. This is an exciting opportunity for an operational leader with solid program management expertise who loves delivering an excellent customer experience, achieving product objectives, and working with multiple partners.
- Develop and implement the mechanisms for identifying and delivering key product performance metrics and customer insight
- Lead the process of interpretation of key performance metrics to deliver insights and recommendations to the Product team, through tools, analytics and market research on areas of emerging product opportunities and risks
- Enable the product team through the continuous improvement of tools, scaling of product development processes and creation of a shared knowledge base & training
- Establish tight touchpoints and feedback loops between the go to market teams and the product group
- Ensure effective cross-functional instrumentation of product roadmap releases by driving product planning, development and delivery cycles
- Work cross-functionally to structure problems, analyze opportunities, and develop solutions and implementable recommendations and get results through a detailed, data-backed process
- Drive outcome based decisions through consensus and deep partnerships with both technology and business partners
- Drive the operational cadence for the group, measure and track critical product initiatives, and lead content development for Executive Staff, Quarterly Business and Product Roadmap Reviews, and Board Meetings
- 8+ years experience in product operations and program management leadership roles in a fast paced startup or SaaS product environment
- Experience driving large and sophisticated initiatives from framing the problem, conducting research/analysis to building the business and operational plans through to driving execution to success is required
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) – to work with leaders across departments
- Self-starter with strong sense of ownership who enjoys working in a dynamic, collaborative, and innovative high-growth environment
- Enterprise software product and SDLC process knowledge will be essential in this role.
- Ability to distill large volumes of data into digestible and actionable insights through systems such as Tableau, Pendo, Salesforce, Jira, Productboard, etc
- Experience with Jira and Confluence Experience using data to create dashboards related to team progress, productivity etc.
- Experience managing technical cross functional teams
- PMP, CAPM, or Scrum/Agile certification
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
- Comprehensive benefits including healthcare, life, disability, and wellbeing benefits
- Tax advantaged accounts including HSAs and FSAs
- Competitive salary
- New Parent Leave (after six months of employment)
- Flexible PTO
- Access to learning platform & company professional development events
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Company Wide Employee Monthly Wellness Day
- Additional benefits including employee stock options, tuition reimbursement, EAP, and more
Solutions Focused: We identify problems then quickly shift to solutions.
Customer Centric: We are obsessed with making our customers happy.
One Scorecard: We are one team that embraces diversity, fun and collaboration.
Resilient: We persevere through obstacles.
Embody #SecurityDNA: We practice what we preach.
SecurityScorecard is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and embraces diversity. We believe that our team is strengthened through hiring and retaining employees with diverse backgrounds, skill sets, ideas, and perspectives. We make hiring decisions based upon merit and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex or gender (including pregnancy) gender identity or expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, age, marital, veteran, disability status or any other protected category in accordance with applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, in accordance with applicable law. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
SecurityScorecard does not accept unsolicited resumes from employment agencies.