Website KaFe Rocks
At KaFe Rocks, whose brands include apuestasonline.net, online-slot.co.uk, uscasinos.com, and sportwette.de, we aim to be THE lighthouse for reputable iGaming – shining a light on the industry and providing our users with valuable products, localised content, and data that will help inform their decisions.
With a set of core values that our Rocketeers live by every day, guiding us further on our journey as one of the leading iGaming affiliates, we really believe we can make a difference to our users’ experiences of this industry.
We are a remote working company, with an HQ based in Malta. We have an entrepreneurial, ambitious and driven mindset flowing through the company and we will continue to push forward, growing organically within both current and new markets.
As our team of Rocketeers continues to grow, we are searching for a Spanish Off-Page SEO Specialist – somebody who is enthusiastic, passionate and keen-to-learn, whilst assisting the Spanish Online Marketing team.
You’ll work closely with other off-page SEO team members, and be actively involved with managing link building outreach campaigns as well as researching outreach partners. You won’t mind getting stuck in and being hands-on when it comes to content and article writing.
If you share our vision of helping users make the best-informed decisions, would like to grow your professional skillset, and want to work with our incredible team of Rocketeers, then we’d love to hear from you.
- Manage and report link building campaigns and activities
- Develop market analysis to identify market trends and find new link and promotion opportunities that align with the overall strategy and fit the product needs and goals
- Create a strong and high-quality backlink profile for the assets assigned to you
- Coordinate communications and relationships with relevant publishers and external agencies
- Coordinate the content creation process with freelancers and in-house writers
- Assure the quality of all the materials submitted by writers in terms of grammar and being a good and natural fit for our assets
- Backlink monitoring
- Working closely with outreach managers, in-house and freelance writers
- You are reliable and can work independently while still being part of a team
- You are proactive and always looking for different ways of doing things to get results
- You do love researching and redefining strategies based on results
- Fluent in Spanish and English
- Great communication skills
- You are familiar with link building and SEO
Great to have:
- Good skills in the use of SEO tools is definitely a nice-to-have
- Other languages would be a huge asset!
- A journalistic education is an advantage
- Educational Mondays and other Educational Initiatives
- Working with and learning from some of the top brains in our industry.
- Unlimited Paid Vacation
- Performance Individual and Company Bonus
- Remote working
- Flexible working hours – we care about the outcome, not when you achieve it.
- Being part of a company that truly values its employees.
- Competitive salary based on your experience
- A genuine opportunity to progress and develop further
- As soon as COVID allows it again: An Annual company reunion in a tropical place as well as annual team round-up in the location of your team’s choice.
At KaFe Rocks Group diversity, equity, and inclusion are at the core of who we are. Our commitment to these values is unwavering. Together, we continue to build an inclusive culture that encourages, supports, and celebrates the diverse voices of our employees. It fuels our innovation and connects us closer to our customers and the communities we serve.