For more than 20 years, PointClickCare has been the backbone of senior care. We’ve amassed the richest senior care dataset making our market density untouchable and our connections to the healthcare ecosystem exponentially more powerful than those of any other platform.
With Collective Medical & Audacious Inquiry, we’ve become the most expansive, full-continuum care collaboration network, offering care teams immediate, point-of-care access to deep, real-time insights at every stage of a patient’s journey.
As a well networked and highly respected Sourcing Specialist, you will be responsible for finding, contacting, and securing passive candidates for PointClickCare. You will directly support the Recruitment team on critical and hard to fill requisitions that otherwise would have been contracted to a third part recruitment agency. You will also develop proactive and innovative sourcing/recruitment strategies to identify, recruit, and secure top talent for both technical and non-technical functions, and share best practices, emerging technologies, and Boolean search strategies with Recruiters to enable the collective success of the Talent Acquisition function.
– Lead the Talent Acquisition Sourcing function for PointClickCare across all geographies and functional departments.
– Provide strategic consultation in the development of a comprehensive candidate relationship management process to effectively generate leads, create pipelines, and recruit passive candidates for recurring and/or critical positions.
– Partner with HR leadership to identify and develop new sourcing methods, technologies, marketing, and advertising strategies to recruit top talent.
– Partner with Executive Leadership and Human Resources to provide solutions to address short and long-term staffing needs (based on succession planning, workforce plans, expected/unexpected turnover, etc.).
– As the subject matter expert on LinkedIn Recruiter, develop a sustainable candidate relationship management program to build pipelines and recruit passive candidates within specified time frames.
– Develop strategic marketing campaigns to target certain skill sets, titles and/or companies.
– Act as a mentor, resource, and role model for the ongoing training and development of sourcing competencies and strategies for the Recruitment team.
– Maintain knowledge of current trends and developments in the field of recruiting and long term healthcare by researching industry trends and completing professional developmental activities.
– Drive top of the funnel lead generation for candidate participation and attendance at invite only recruitment events
– Facilitate and participate in Hiring Manager education sessions on interview skills training and empowering Managers to support candidate lead generation and referrals.
– Collect and share market data with Total Rewards and HR Business Partnership Teams to provide real time data on candidate supply/demand challenges, discrepancies in salary market data, etc.
– As required and based on urgent requisition management overflow, support the Talent team by taking on full cycle recruitment when needed.
– Post-secondary degree or diploma in a related field.
– Proven and recurring success in a dedicated sourcing specialist role.
– Highly advanced skills in candidate sourcing, internet research, resume mining, and Boolean recruitment techniques.
– Advanced experience in the areas of recruitment consulting, behavioral interviewing, sales and lead generation, pipeline development, and complex offer negotiations.
– Previous experience utilizing and optimizing recruiting platforms to support candidate sourcing strategies for evergreen and urgent hiring projects.
– Exceptional written and verbal skills to attract and woo high demand candidates through unique outreach and candidate attraction campaigns.
– Flexibility, adaptability, and comfort working with ambiguity in a fast paced and high-volume talent acquisition function.
– Proven ability to take initiative, act decisively, and adjust to changing priorities.
– Excellent relationship building skills with all stakeholders – Senior Recruiters, HR colleagues, business unit leaders, and high demand candidates.