Who We Are
TetraScience is the R&D Data Cloud company, solving humanity’s grand challenges by accelerating and improving scientific outcomes. The Tetra R&D Data Cloud provides life sciences companies with the flexibility, scalability, and data-centric capabilities to enable easy access to compliant, engineered, liquid, and actionable scientific data (‘Tetra Data’). As an open platform, TetraScience has built the largest network of life sciences innovators, including instrument makers, informatics solution providers, CRO/CDMOs, visualization, analytics, and data science partners — creating seamless interoperability and empowering an innovation feedback loop to drive the future of life sciences and harness the power of the world’s scientific data.
What You Will Do
You will work closely with our scientific end-users to design, architect, and deliver highly impactful solutions to pharmaceutical and biotech customers. As a Solutions Architect, you will work to understand scientists’ and R&D IT analysts’ needs, analyze their data environment, assist in the design and implementation of our solutions, and aid in integration with clients’ data systems. You will be responsible for the creation of POCs’, building demos, client training, technical support, and business development in this role.
This is a customer-facing, customer-centric role and requires deep understanding of data management and flow in one (or more) scientific domains including process development, analytical chemistry, CMC, MAbs discovery, lab automation, protein production, in vitro screening, or assay development.
- Work with lab scientists and lab managers (or R&D IT with lab data responsibilities) to understand and define the workflow needed to solve their problems. Translate this knowledge into solutions using the Tetra Data Platform.
- Work with the Product and Engineering teams to create product plans – both one-off and platform-based.
- Customer Success – helping the customer implement our platform through process change management, while collecting feedback for TetraScience about what’s working and potential improvements.
- Synthesizing customer feedback into a cohesive vision for how labs can work better through seamless data flow.
What You Have Done
- Scientific background and/or 3+ years professional experience in Life Sciences R&D IT / Informatics. Previous experience as a practicing bench or data scientist highly valued.
- Deep understanding of Life Sciences lab information systems such as ELN, CDS, MS, NGS software, LIMS, Registration, LES, analytics, visualization suites.
- Deep understanding of drug discovery, development, and manufacturing processes. Experience in large molecule or new modalities is a plus.
- Excellent technical, business, written, and verbal communication skills.
- High-bandwidth: thrives when managing multiple simultaneous projects.
- Intellectually curious: Unwavering drive to learn and know more every day.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and thrive in a constantly changing and evolving work environment.
- Technical experience in software engineering, cloud, web API, network, Windows and Linux OS, data science. Experience with AWS application stack preferred.