Who We Are
TetraScience is the R&D Data Cloud company, solving humanity’s grand challenges by accelerating and improving scientific outcomes. The Tetra R&D Data Cloud provides life sciences companies with the flexibility, scalability, and data-centric capabilities to enable easy access to compliant, engineered, liquid, and actionable scientific data (‘Tetra Data’). As an open platform, TetraScience has built the largest network of life sciences innovators, including instrument makers, informatics solution providers, CRO/CDMOs, visualization, analytics, and data science partners — creating seamless interoperability and empowering an innovation feedback loop to drive the future of life sciences and harness the power of the world’s scientific data.
What You Will Do
- You thrive on working well with others. You make the people around you better. You love to collaborate with fellow team members, customers, field engineers, executives, and inspire them to do their best.
- You relentlessly strive to excel in your craft. You are passionate about delivering delightful customer experiences. You take ownership of all the aspects of the customer journey from beginning of case creation, to resolution.
- You consistently seek understanding and clarity. You look at every interaction as an opportunity to learn. You aren’t afraid to ask questions. You have the humility and confidence to not be the smartest person in the room.
What Have You Done
- 10+ years of experience developing and launching products in a Cloud and/or Enterprise environment.
- 10+ years of building solutions as a Software Engineer.
- 5+ years working in Python and SQL with a focus on Data Engineering and Data Management.
- Proven success in working in a start-up environment.
- Hands on experience in AWS and Micro-services / Containerization technologies.
- Excellent problem solving, collaboration, and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Experience in Life Science is plus.
- Experience working with Node, Python, and GraphQL is a plus.
- 100% employer-paid benefits for all eligible employees and immediate family members
- Unlimited paid time off (PTO)
- Flexible working arrangements – Remote work + office as needed
- Company paid Life Insurance, LTD/STD
No visa sponsorship is available for this position