SonicWall delivers Boundless Cybersecurity for the hyper-distributed era in a work reality where everyone is remote, mobile and unsecure. SonicWall safeguards organizations mobilizing for their new business normal with seamless protection that stops the most evasive cyberattacks across boundless exposure points and increasingly remote, mobile and cloud-enabled workforces. By knowing the unknown, providing real-time visibility and enabling breakthrough economics, SonicWall closes the cybersecurity business gap for enterprises, governments and SMBs worldwide. For more information, visit www.sonicwall.com or follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram.
Ready to do your part in the cyber arms race? SonicWall offers fun, high-energy work environments at the leading edge of technology, networking and cybersecurity. Whether you’re in sales, marketing, engineering, product management, technical support or finance, you’ll have real opportunities to help protect more than 500,000 organizations across the globe. If you’re ready for a career that can impact change — and not just another job — join one of committed and enthusiastic SonicWall teams in offices around the world.
SW Development Principal Engineer – Next Generation SonicOS
SonicWall is commencing a new chapter in history with an exciting lineup of network security products, and we want the best people to be a part of our team. We are in a dynamic phase operating as an independent private company after Francisco Partners, a leading global private equity firm, acquired SonicWall from Dell. The SW Development Principal Engineer position provides challenging opportunities with a cohesive world-class team in our fast-paced, dynamic and fulfilling work environment!
- Design and develop SonicOS software features for SonicWall network security appliances.
- Design and develop state-of-art Multi-Tenancy feature on High-end Enterprise Product line.
- Opportunity to work on cutting-edge customer requirements related to Multi-Tenancy deployments.
- Deliver design specification and test plan documents.
- Support other teams to resolve software bugs and customer issues.
- Persistent attention to detail while thinking strategically and executing tactically with high level of comfort working in a dynamic ambitious environment.
- Work cross-functionally to develop solutions to support the daily needs of a rapidly growing business.
- Identify, prioritize and resolve issues with a creative and cooperative spirit.
- Ensure responsibilities are executed thoroughly and completely.
- Participate, collaborate and communicate as necessary locally, regionally, nationally and/or internationally as needed to ensure optimal consensus.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical field with the ability to work independently and manage as part of a team.
- Solid computer science background and knowledge in Linux, data structures, algorithms, object-oriented design and security.
- Hands-on experience in C development including multithreading, Security APIs, and performance optimization.
- Experience in embedded system development is a plus.
- Good Knowledge of container based solutions and clustering technologies like Docker, Kubernetes, or Mesos.
- Good knowledge of Networking protocols and functioning of TCP/IP stack.
- Proven experience architecting and implementing scalable, resilient, reliable large scale.
- Strong technical writing and documentation skill set required.
- To be successful, you will need to be organized, able to multi-task in a high/low volume environment and manage competing priorities.
- Strong written and verbal communication, team oriented while being able to work independently, self-starter and motivated.
- Background in tech; cybersecurity a plus.
SonicWall is an equal opportunity employer.
We are committed to creating a diverse environment and is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable law.
At SonicWall, we pride ourselves on recruiting a diverse mix of talented people and providing active security solutions in 215 countries.
#Remote #Networking #C Development #Switching