Hi there! We’re PAR and our purpose is:
To deliver solutions that connect people to the restaurants, meals and moments they love.
We take that responsibility very seriously. As a leading provider of technology to the top restaurant brands in the world we’re calling all rebels, instigators, idealists and builders to join our constantly growing team!
PAR invented the first standalone point of sale terminal over 40 years ago, yet we operate much like a start-up at the forefront of restaurant technology. Today, our solutions span Customer loyalty, engagement, restaurant management, payment services, drive-thru, and full POS integrations. These solutions are used to serve tens of millions of guests every day in over 120 countries.
Our mission is to build the number one restaurant technology company in the world and we’re off to great start.
We believe that our ambition is only limited by our ability to attract and retain great people; people who are up for the challenge to change the game with us! If it sounds like you belong here, we should meet!
Reporting to Group Leader, the ideal candidate for this position is a detail oriented individual with prior inventory cycle counting experience in a warehouse environment. The Cycle Counter/Picker is responsible for completing daily scheduled cycle counts, maintaining inventory records by keying/recording count results, and working closely with leadership in resolving variances. In addition, this position assists the Receiving and Repair Service teams with inventory replenishment, bringing Advance Exchange (AE) ready inventory to AE, and RAW material picking for production orders if replenishment not completed.
- Provide necessary cycle count data to support the elimination of physical inventories in all cycle counted Service Repair locations.
- Provide an accurate perpetual record inventory data for use throughout the company.
- Identify the causes of errors in the inventory accuracy, provide that information to the Group Leader/Manager, Service Repair and recommend appropriate corrective measures.
- Ensure accurate and timely “book” balances by adjusting inventory balances upon reconciliation.
- Stage, transport, and transact units from their designated locations to the proper Service Technicians/Depot personnel/locations for needed repairs to meet SLA demands.
- Maintain and restock inventory in designated Service Repair locations.
- Practice cost containment strategies, accurate inventory management and control policies, maintaining profitability and growth of area.
- Always maintain a safe and organized work environment.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- 2+ years in a warehouse/stockroom environment with a High School diploma or equivalent is preferred.
- Computer literate with experience using systems that support inventory management, as well as Microsoft Office Suite.
- Background in data entry is helpful.
- Attention to detail with strong communication skills.
- Ability to converse, read and write in English
- Ability to perform in a team or group environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong organization skills and detail oriented.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, maintain focus, and meeting deadlines working in a fast-paced environment.
- Training in most procedures is provided on the job.
- Candidates must also be capable of lifting a maximum of 50 lbs.
PAR is proud to provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. We also provide reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you’d like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant, please click here.