Circle is a global financial technology firm that enables businesses of all sizes to harness the power of digital currency and public blockchains for payments, commerce and financial applications worldwide. Circle platforms and products provide a suite of internet-native financial services for payments, treasury infrastructure and capital formation. Circle is also a principal developer of USD Coin (USDC), which has become the fastest growing dollar digital currency in the world. USDC has grown to over 53+ billion in circulation and supported over $1.9+ trillion in transactions in the past year. Circle’s payments and treasury infrastructure services available through the Circle Account and APIs helps bridge the legacy financial system and digital currency and blockchain based finance. Circle’s SeedInvest service brings internet-native fundraising and capital formation to startups and growth companies. Combined, Circle’s suite of services helps companies to participate in a more open, global and inclusive financial system.
What you’ll be part of:
With the mission “To raise global economic prosperity through the frictionless exchange of financial value,” Circle was founded on the belief that the internet, blockchains and digital currency will rewire the global economic system, creating a fundamentally more open, inclusive, efficient and integrated world economy. We envision a global economy where people and businesses everywhere can more freely connect and transact with each other with new technologies for digital money and internet-native finance. We believe such a system can raise prosperity for people and companies everywhere. Our mission is powered by the values we espouse and which we expect all Circlers to respect. We are Multistakeholder, serving the needs of our customers, our shareholders, our employees and families, our local communities and our world. Furthermore, we are also Mindful, Driven by Excellence, and High Integrity.
What you’ll be responsible for:
Circle is looking for a strong storyteller who excels in video shooting and editing. The Creative Studio is growing quickly and looking to scale our video production efforts. This is a senior role with the expectation that you’ll contribute to decisions related to video equipment and editing software needs. This hire can execute quickly with little instruction and can work cross functionally to develop the appropriate look and story.
What you'll work on:
- Filming live events, customer interviews, employee focused events, podcasts, and more
- Experimenting with new camera, lighting and audio technologies
- Bringing ideas for set design and mobile studio setup
- Plugging into an existing library of digital artwork and bring it to life
- Supporting the creative process by participating in kick-off and brainstorming meetings
- Staying on top of and ahead of video/audio trends and techniques
- Partnering with writers and designers to ensure deliverables meet brand guidelines
- Balancing multiple projects across website, paid media, events and more
You will aspire to our four core values:
- Multistakeholder – you have dedication and commitment to our customers, shareholders, employees and families and local communities.
- Mindful – you seek to be respectful, an active listener and to pay attention to detail.
- Driven by Excellence – you are driven by our mission and our passion for customer success which means you relentlessly pursue excellence, that you do not tolerate mediocrity and you work intensely to achieve your goals.
- High Integrity – you seek open and honest communication, and you hold yourself to very high moral and ethical standards. You reject manipulation, dishonesty and intolerance.
What you’ll bring to Circle:
- 5+ years experience in professional video shooting/editing at an agency, in-house and/or production company setting
- Passion for visual storytelling and filmmaking
- Strong experience with cameras, lighting and audio equipment
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience with Adobe After Effects
- Knowledgeable of Adobe Media Encoder and various video codecs (both production and delivery)
- Experience with Audition and Davinci Resolve a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Circle. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.