Onfido is the new identity standard for the internet. We empower people around the globe to reach services they love and need simply, speedily and safely – whether they’re renting a car or opening a bank account or completing a high-value transaction where identity is key. We built a full-service suite of AI-powered identity verification solutions with fairness and inclusiveness at their core, and were awarded ‘Outstanding Leader in Accessibility’ and ‘Best Innovation in Algorithmic Bias Mitigation’ awards at CogX.
Onfido is an established pre-IPO technology company with a prominent position in the global marketplace that has been repeatedly recognized for excellence in performance and innovation. In 2021 we were awarded ‘Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning Hot Company’ by CyberDefense Global Infosec Awards, ‘Fraud Prevention Innovation of the Year’ at the CyberSecurity Breakthrough Awards, and named to the CB Insights Fintech 250 for the fourth year running. We’ve received over $200 million in funding from investors including TPG Growth, Microsoft, and Salesforce to achieve our vision. We partner with thousands of businesses to help millions access services every week – from billion dollar institutions to hypergrowth unicorns. We support identities from 195 countries, and 2,500+ document types. Our recent growth is fuelled by continued increasing demand in the United States – where we’ve grown in year-over-year sales by 264% – as more enterprise organisations accelerate their digital transformation plans with Onfido.
Our goal is to work together to promote and celebrate an inclusive and diverse community. Collectively, all Onfidoers are committed to creating an environment where everyone can be themselves, and where differences are celebrated. We encourage people from all backgrounds and cultures to come together to solve some of the world’s most interesting problems.
Onfido’s Senior Solutions Engineers translate complex business identity problems into practical, technical design solutions. Day to day you’ll partner with our Sales teams, applying your technical knowledge to the discovery of customer workflows and platforms. You’ll offer smart solutions to customer pain points, drawing on our expert identity product offering and that of our partners. Interacting confidently with C-suite clients and prospects from the fastest-growing FinTechs to fortune 500 / FTSE 100 companies, you’ll position Onfido as the identity partner of choice.
As a Senior Solutions Engineer at Onfido you’ll:
- Bridge the gap between selling Onfido’s services and helping customers trial and integrate our solution.
- Support RFPs and create workflows to ensure RFPs are documented and optimized between Sales and Engineering teams
- Assist with the development of demos, trials & sector-specific presentations
- Proactively support customers with the design and integration of Onfido API/SDKs
- Project manage trials & customer integration progress, together with our account managers
We’re looking for a Senior Solutions Engineer who has:
- Prior experience as Pre-sales / Solution Engineer, or a background in Product Management with significant exposure to customers and prospect conversations
- A clear understanding of RESTful API design and integration patterns
- The ability to help developers successfully integrate with the Onfido platform
- A strong understanding of security principles and data protection regulation
- Experience of being embedded in the sales team whilst working cross-functionally with Account Management, Strategy & Expansion, and Product
- Experience in cloud or saas technology organisations