Who We Are
TetraScience is the R&D Data Cloud company, solving humanity’s grand challenges by accelerating and improving scientific outcomes. The Tetra R&D Data Cloud provides life sciences companies with the flexibility, scalability, and data-centric capabilities to enable easy access to compliant, engineered, liquid, and actionable scientific data (‘Tetra Data’). As an open platform, TetraScience has built the largest network of life sciences innovators, including instrument makers, informatics solution providers, CRO/CDMOs, visualization, analytics, and data science partners — creating seamless interoperability and empowering an innovation feedback loop to drive the future of life sciences and harness the power of the world’s scientific data.
What You Will Do
You will work closely with our scientific end-users to design, architect, and deliver highly impactful solutions to pharmaceutical and biotech customers. As a Senior Solution Architect, you will work to understand scientists’ and R&D IT analysts’ needs, analyze their data environment, assist in the design and implementation of our solutions, and aid in integration with clients’ data systems. You will be responsible for the creation of POCs’, building demos, client training, technical support, and business development in this role.
This is a customer-facing, customer-centric role and requires deep understanding of data management and flow in one (or more) scientific domains including process development, analytical chemistry, CMC, MAbs discovery, lab automation, protein production, in vitro screening, or assay development.
- Work with lab scientists and lab managers (or R&D IT with lab data responsibilities) translate and define Scientific use cases, creating a data workflow to develop a solution using the Tetra Data Platform.
- Work with the Product and Engineering teams to create product plans – both one-off and platform-based.
- Work with Customer Success and Professional Services to help the customer implement by managing change management, while collecting feedback for potential improvements.
- Synthesizing customer feedback into a vision for current and future customers, transforming the R&D Data journey.
- Technical Presales experience as a Senior Solution Architect with a software engineering, cloud, web API, or Data Engineering background. The ideal candidate will have implemented, leveraging AWS.
- Professional experience in Life Sciences R&D/IT or Informatics. Previous experience as a practicing bench or data scientist highly valued.
- Deep understanding of Life Sciences lab information systems such as ELN, CDS, MS, NGS software, LIMS, Registration, LES, analytics, visualization suites.
- Deep understanding of drug discovery, development, and manufacturing processes.
- Excellent technical, business, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Adept at handling multiple projects and competing resource allocation.
- Intellectually curious: Unwavering drive to learn and know more every day.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and thrive in a constantly changing and evolving work environment.
- 100% employer-paid benefits for all eligible employees and immediate family members
- Unlimited paid time off (PTO)
- Flexible working arrangements – Remote work + office as needed
- Company paid Life Insurance, LTD/STD
No visa sponsorship is available for this position